05-12-17 12:56 AM
357 ... 131415
tools
    My Seidio fits and works perfectly. As you said I haven't heard of this issue with anyone else, so I hope it was just a one off and your new one works properly.
    Thanks! It's already on its way back and a new one is being shipped. Shop Crackberry support has been incredible. Shout out to "Jim" ! Lol, they've been excellent.
    05-02-17 08:47 AM
    My Seidio fits and works perfectly. As you said I haven't heard of this issue with anyone else, so I hope it was just a one off and your new one works properly.
    New one is on the way!
    05-02-17 09:07 PM
    Just a heads up that while I liked the Blackberry hard shell with stand, the stand cracked the shell and is no longer stable. This after just 2 months or so of moderate use. AT first I thought it has cracked the actually keyboard but just the side of the case where it connects to the stand. Too bad as i found it useful for many purposes.
    05-11-17 01:08 PM
    I've had this original flip case from day one, when I upgraded to my PRIV in Apr 2016, which was the only case TMO had. Lasted fine for about 2 months, then I dropped my phone and it belly flopped flat onto concrete with the flap opened while I was getting out of the car. No glass protector, so the screen had a almost perfectly half moon shaped hairline crack in the middle side. It has finally progressed a point of no return, though it's still functional, a small chip of glass fell off, and I'm not risking a bloody thumb for my crack berry addiction. Got an insurance replacement and also the TMo store was clearancing their PRIV glass screens (Puregear Extreme) for 50¢!

I just ordered a Seidio though I will definitely miss the closed cover sleep mode with window.
    Attached Thumbnails Best BlackBerry Priv Cases!-img_20170511_2213232.jpg  
    Last edited by VaderBerry; 05-11-17 at 11:23 PM. Reason: No quote
    05-11-17 11:22 PM
    I've had this original flip case from day one, when I upgraded to my PRIV in Apr 2016, which was the only case TMO had. Lasted fine for about 2 months, then I dropped my phone and it belly flopped flat onto concrete with the flap opened while I was getting out of the car. No glass protector, so the screen had a almost perfectly half moon shaped hairline crack in the middle side. It has finally progressed a point of no return, though it's still functional, a small chip of glass fell off, and I'm not risking a bloody thumb for my crack berry addiction. Got an insurance replacement and also the TMo store was clearancing their PRIV glass screens (Puregear Extreme) for 50¢!

I just ordered a Seidio though I will definitely miss the closed cover sleep mode with window.
    Sorry about that.

That is one reason I went with the Stilgut case - it has a clip that keeps it closed. Of course, if dropped while open, it could still break like that.
    05-12-17 12:43 AM
    This is the case I have for my Priv. I was going to buy it from Verizon for 29.95 but decided to check Amazon first as I had purchased this case for my Q10 and Classic for $7.00. I found it there for $ 14.00, so I got 2 of them. It's a great case and a great price.
    05-12-17 12:54 AM
    I've also been very happy with mine. The slight resistance the case gave to the slider disappeared after about a week of use, now it slides the same as when the case is off.
    My friend (who is quite accident prone) has dropped hers a number of times on hard surfaces and the phone and case is still in perfect shape. I also purchased a tempered glass screen protector for both of us, and when she dropped her phone and the screen impacted the corner of a table, only the screen protector shattered. I'd suggest this combo to anyone with this phone, can't beat it imo.
    The lack of sleep magnet doesn't bother me either, I always turn off the screen when I'm done using the phone and it never turns itself on when it's in the holster.
    Check Amazon. They carry this case for $14.00
    05-12-17 12:56 AM
357 ... 131415