I've had my BlackBerry Priv for almost a month and after a beginning of rough patches I can't complain much about the phone. Just wanted to see what people's favorite features and apps that people use on their privs are. I switched from iPhone and had all Samsung before that so want to make sure I'm not missing any blackberry stuff I may not be used to or some new Android stuff that I missed while I had my iPhone.
    Thanks for whoever drops some knowledge for me

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-15 02:06 PM
    Coming from samsung I think the hub is great. I know a lot of people used to the bb10 hub have been complaining about it but honestly since I have switched to the passport the priv hub is probably better for these reasons.

Twitter
    Whatsapp
    Swipe to delete

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 05:55 PM
    I really like the guest feature I feel safe and I think I can get a lot of people interested what's better than handing it over and letting a coworker take a hands on during their lunch break.

Still getting used to the PRIV myself still carry my og black pp and classic don't know if it's I'm still having trust issues or letting go problems lol !!

Jonneh likes this.
    12-30-15 09:00 PM
    I really like the guest feature I feel safe and I think I can get a lot of people interested what's better than handing it over and letting a coworker take a hands on during their lunch break.

Still getting used to the PRIV myself still carry my og black pp and classic don't know if it's I'm still having trust issues or letting go problems lol !!

Yes switching to the guest mode so easily and quickly is really nice. It's an often under-appreciated feature.
    darkehawke likes this.
    12-31-15 12:31 AM