I've read about "Light Flow." It does not look like it allows different colors for different contacts (BeBuzz does this PLUS you can have different colors for the SAME contact for different methods of contact). It also looks like "Light Flow" does not have disco color scheme or even the option for two colors. Not sure if "Light Manager" has any of these features... but then again it looks like it is not a very stable app at this point.
    I like to keep my phone on silent and finding the best app (like BeBuzz) is very important. Also, I'm not a fan of how Andriod will stop flashing the LED color whenever a new notification comes in. For example, text is white and BBM is red. If I get a text it will flash white until i check the phone, or until a BBM will come in. Then it will only flash red. It should flash white then red until i check the phone. It's ok the this is not a stock feature, as long as there is an app that can handle this feature. BeBuzz has spoiled me (although I'm not a fan how they got rid of BBM Contact support in BB10). Please advise! Thank you in advance for all the help and support!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    leopardgirl likes this.
    01-04-16 03:24 PM
    Have you checked out Hub++? My phone is on silent most of the times and that app works well for me. Good luck in your search.

Apologies....just realized you are using a PRIV. Good luck!
    01-04-16 03:27 PM
    I've used the full/paid versions of both. They can be a little bit confusing to configure, but they both work pretty well. You have to dig a bit in the settings for both Light Flow and Light Manager, but you can make both show multiple LED alerts in succession.

Light Flow is closer to BeBuzz in that you can customize notification sounds. My biggest complaint with Light Flow is that it tends to be a resource hog even by Android standards. If you don't need full sound control, I'd try Light Manager Pro. Much lighter on the resources.
    00stryder likes this.
    01-04-16 04:27 PM
    BeBuzz went from os7 to os10. I hope they will consider developing their app for Android.
    BeBuzz and BB/rim were always two peas in a pod. I hope they will not break the chain permanently now bb dumped (read: probably will dump) their old os'.
    leopardgirl likes this.
    01-04-16 04:58 PM