Actually, there have been quite a few over the last few days: Care Bears, So So Happy, Laura, Hitsuji Gohan, Frank Pet Speak and Benfica all within the last week. Not that I bought any, though
    At one time... those sticker releases were news worthy on CrackBerry.
    04-29-16 11:38 AM
    Worked last night on our two S6s.
    04-29-16 11:41 AM
    Worked last night on our two S6s.
    Realizing that it is still in Beta, was the experience good, bad, or indifferent?
    04-29-16 11:44 AM
    Still no answer from the BlackBerry representative about cross platform with BB10.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 11:59 AM
    Still no answer from the BlackBerry representative about cross platform with BB10.

Posted via CB10
    If you check the original crackberry post it was updated with more information that it is not cross platform with BB10 currently.
    04-29-16 12:01 PM
    If you check the original crackberry post it was updated with more information that it is not cross platform with BB10 currently.
    Well, yes, we all know that now, but I think Brulging_Jersey was asking the rep if it would EVER be cross platform.
    04-29-16 12:04 PM
    At one time... those sticker releases were news worthy on CrackBerry.
    I wouldn't have called them NEWSWORTHY but they were definitely mentioned on the Blog!
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-29-16 01:42 PM
    I will try to video call a friend with a q10 using my priv in an hour or so just to confirm but I'm pretty sure it won't work

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-29-16 02:38 PM
    Well, yes, we all know that now, but I think Brulging_Jersey was asking the rep if it would EVER be cross platform.
    Right.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 05:02 PM
    I will try to video call a friend with a q10 using my priv in an hour or so just to confirm but I'm pretty sure it won't work

Did it work?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 05:02 PM
    I'm looking forward to trying it out;
    04-29-16 05:20 PM
    Umm , I said it worked referring to video icon showing available on both BB10 and Priv. Didn't say "video" My mistake and sorry you and a few others took so literally. So tell me , why are you guys so upset over this? Is it life critical that you thought BBM video worked from Android BB10 ? I'm sure it will in July but maybe not. BB10 has one last update coming 10.3.3 then just supported for maybe 2-4 years. BB10 is dead on consumer side. Accept it.

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    What is your BBM Pin? I'll add you

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    04-29-16 06:03 PM
    Has anyone used the video feature yet? Is the quality like the old BB10 BBM video (fantastic), or is it like Hangouts/Skype (crap)?
    04-30-16 05:45 AM
    Yes, the quality is pretty awesome. I have tried it between 2 BlackBerry Privs and works like a charm. Similar to what I used to experience between 2 BB10 devices.
    04-30-16 04:13 PM
    Yes, the quality is pretty awesome. I have tried it between 2 BlackBerry Privs and works like a charm. Similar to what I used to experience between 2 BB10 devices.
    Awesome!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 04:17 PM
    Realizing that it is still in Beta, was the experience good, bad, or indifferent?
    It wasn't bad at all. Tried it again with my dad who was in another city and it was just ok. Now not sure if it was the wifi he was using (at the marina where he docks his boat). Broke up a couple times, some slight lag but I'd say for 80% of our 10 min video it was good.
    brookie229 likes this.
    05-02-16 07:21 AM
    I tried it with my dad who owns a z10 and it is no go. Android to android works though, it is not perfect but decent

05-02-16 10:21 AM
    Not working yet between my wife's iOS and my Classic...

Posted via CB10
    05-02-16 08:48 PM
    Umm , I said it worked referring to video icon showing available on both BB10 and Priv. Didn't say "video" My mistake and sorry you and a few others took so literally. So tell me , why are you guys so upset over this? Is it life critical that you thought BBM video worked from Android BB10 ? I'm sure it will in July but maybe not. BB10 has one last update coming 10.3.3 then just supported for maybe 2-4 years. BB10 is dead on consumer side. Accept it.

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    That's the way I took it, mate. Let's relax and not be so rude.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-16 09:27 PM
    I'd like to try this.................................but

I have nobody to video chat with.......good timing BB
    It's in the Play Store

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    You blind?
    05-03-16 03:33 AM
    You blind?
    Don't be rude. He's simply alluding to the fact that almost no one uses BBM anymore, and that it's 'too little, too late.'

Hopefully use amongst Android users picks up, but end-to-end chat encryption needs to happen first.

Also, the news about BlackBerry giving the one encryption key to Canadian authorities is enough to sour the public's perception of BlackBerry for as long as they're providing consumer software.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 10:54 AM
    Has anyone used the video feature yet? Is the quality like the old BB10 BBM video (fantastic), or is it like Hangouts/Skype (crap)?

It was horrible between an LG G4 and a Samsung Galaxy S7. I initiated the call and to see the recipient, I had to swipe from the bottom of the screen to the top; otherwise it just showed my video with a grey background for where the recipient's image should be.

The image quality is also very poor and needs a ton of lighting to be useable.

Ironically, I had just finished making a snapchat video call to a different person and the Tmobile specific Android video call function.

The Tmobile call was to the same bbm video recipient with the same devices, same light and same location on my living room couch.
    05-03-16 12:41 PM
    I feel like now that BlackBerry seems to be using Android, they are going to have to do a lot of work on creating their mark on the Android base; something to make Blackberry unique ( something more than the physical keyboards! ).
    05-03-16 02:28 PM
    Don't be rude.
    Don't tell me what to do.

If he purposely skipped past the comment in my post then I'm gonna call on it..................................which is what I did.
    05-04-16 08:57 AM
74 123