I received the latest public OS update a few days ago on Rogers in Canada for my PRIV (6.0.1) and updated all of the BlackBerry apps from the play store.
    What I have noticed is that when I create BBM group events (still a gripe I can't do that from the BlackBerry calendar) I can't see those events in my BlackBerry calendar. I checked to make sure that those groups were still visible calendars and they were.
    I am the administrator of most so I haven't had anyone else create an event to see if those show on my device .

I was hoping someone could direct me to a solution or at least let me know if BlackBerry is working on a fix.
    Thanks,

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Matt J likes this.
    08-25-16 06:08 AM
    This is an ongoing problem. BBM and the BlackBerry Calendar are not integrated or communicating. I think the BBM team and Calendar team are not communicating internally. The funny part is, this integration exists within the BB10 and iOS platforms, but not Android.

Honestly, this is pretty much my ONLY complaint with the Priv.... but it's a big one.
    Last edited by Matt J; 08-25-16 at 06:50 AM.
    08-25-16 06:30 AM
    Oh no, I've spoken with them about this. The problem is that on the calendar side we don't have access to that data. BBM needs to integrate it into the Calendar.

I'd suggest leaving the feedback for them on their storefront page in play. I'll pass along the feedback again as well. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done on the calendar side. It's a BBM feature.
    Matt J likes this.
    08-25-16 07:13 AM
    Oh no, I've spoken with them about this. The problem is that on the calendar side we don't have access to that data. BBM needs to integrate it into the Calendar.
    So strange. My sister's iPhone 6 and my wife's Q5 both show the BBM Group events in their respective calendar apps. How could iOS get the info from BBM and Android not?

But thanks for your advocacy in this area.... appreciated!
    08-25-16 08:15 AM

I'd suggest leaving the feedback for them on their storefront page in play. I'll pass along the feedback again as well. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done on the calendar side. It's a BBM feature.
    This issue was FIXED in today's update to BBM! Yeah!!!!!
    08-30-16 02:55 PM
    This issue was FIXED in today's update to BBM! Yeah!!!!!
    Truly glad to hear it.
    Matt J likes this.
    08-30-16 09:54 PM
    I still have this issue. I have a Priv with O/S 6.01 and BBM version 3.0.0.18 am I missing an update that fixes this?
    09-10-16 07:49 AM
    I did find update 3.0.1.25 and it fixed issue for me.
    Matt J likes this.
    09-10-16 08:15 AM