Moving from my beloved Passport to the Priv has been a challenge for a BB OS10 lover like myself but I am sticking with the Priv hoping that like BB OS10 when it came out, that it will get better with each update. One of the more annoying issues for me is how BBM works on Android. Specifically, on OS10, all the channels I subscribed to could be viewed in a tile format with the red splat so I could easily see which had new content. On the Priv, it seems to be a timeline such that I have to scroll down to see where my last read content started and the new began. In addition, I can see the private channel I created for our family but cannot see the public channel I created. So 1), is there a way to view my subscribed channels in a tile format on the Priv and 2) any ideas on how to find my public channel that I created?

Hopefully I am just overlooking something.

Thanks in advance.

Kurt
    12-11-15 12:38 PM
    1. I use tiled view for my Channels. Go to BBM, click menu, top left side, Channels. Then the second button at the top. Also in setting there is an option for list and tiles (for Contacts, I believe)...
    12-11-15 07:23 PM
    Thanks for the help as I was able to get the tile view...although in a different manner than described. Now however, I cannot comment on any channel post. Thoughts there?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-13-15 07:12 PM