Got a "BBM Priority Alert" flashed top of screen first ever today... disappeared so fast that's all I could see... cannot find any evidence of it anywhere in HUB or BBM... I do not ever use BBM so what is it?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-04-16 01:16 PM
    Sorry this is not an answer to your question, but I have a coincidence? to reply. My wife who is away in another city on business, swears to me that she received the distinctive "ding" and then that flashed message on her Passport. I was in another room in my house when I heard the BBM "ding" on my Passport shortly before she called me to ask about her strange message. She thought I had been trying to message her. I have a distinctive tone for only her messages, or calls, so I knew it was not her that was calling me. When I checked my Passport there was nothing from ANY of my contacts (only 6 contacts). Also nothing in the Hub as in your case. She also has nothing on her Passport. This all happened about 2 hours ago (here in Ontario, Canada). Weird coincidence or...............TWILITE ZONE..............you be the judge
    05-04-16 01:27 PM
    Here:

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    brookie229 and FF22 like this.
    05-04-16 01:38 PM