I have a blackberry classic and wonder if I upgraded to the BB Priv, would my Rogers (canadian cellphone provider) visual voicemail for Blackberry still work? I found some conflicting information on the website. If someone calls me and it goes to voicemail, I get a text message of the voicemail which I can play back and save. I really like this feature. Thank you!
    04-24-16 05:30 PM
    Nope it won't because Rogers has specific packages provisioned internally for iPhone , android and BlackBerry. With the android version you will get a text with the actual transcription of your voice mail.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 2.6.7
    wormycoolness likes this.
    04-24-16 05:50 PM
    Thanks for the information and prompt response. I fortunately do not pay for this feature under my current plan and doubt that would still be true if I switched over to the PRIV or any other future Android that BB makes.

Nope it won't because Rogers has specific packages provisioned internally for iPhone , android and BlackBerry. With the android version you will get a text with the actual transcription of your voice mail.

04-24-16 06:05 PM

I have Rogers. After I get a voicemail, I get a text a few minutes later with the voicemail transcribed as text, and within that text there is a link to listen to the voicemail without having to dial into my Rogers voicemail.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-24-16 06:15 PM
    My gf has a classic and has visual VM... how? She had an iPhone before and upgraded but she still on an iPhone data plan so, she gets it. How messed up is that?
    04-24-16 06:38 PM