Viktor, the choice is yours and yours alone. Both devices, BlackBerry Passport or BlackBerry Priv, are great devices.
    12-12-15 11:38 AM
    Окау, thank You. I have purchased Priv, because for me faster browser and better touch on PKB are more serious things. And I am worrying about not upgradable BB Os 10.
    12-13-15 11:14 AM
    Dear Friends! Hello! First of all I want to say*happy*New Year for everyone here and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness, prosperity, success in Your lifes! May all Your dreams come true! And Friends be always healthy!
    I am using my BlackBerry Priv during 2,5 weeks and I am absolutely not satisfied with this device.
    1) It is much slower than my previous Galaxy Note 5 and Iphone 6s Plus!
    2) BlackBerry Hub is not the same as in BB10 (much slower and less productive, after 5 days I have deleted it);
    3) Less screen space than on Note 5 or 6s plus;
    4) Physical keyboard for me is not so comfortable as on my previous Passport Black.
    5) Three annoying things:
    - slider mechanism is awful (I mean the top panel shakes about the lower)
    - in 20 minutes of use Priv becomes very hot!
    - battery life (sometimes it is 7 hours and sometimes it is 2,5 hours).
    01-03-16 11:46 AM
    That is why I will try to sell Priv and I do not really know what to buy. I have two varients:
    1) To buy tool phone (I mean for calls, sms, mms, bbm, viber, whatsup, skype, mail) - BlackBerry P9983 or BlackBerry Q10 or BlackBerry Classic and the second device for all the other work (I mean MS Office, videos, web), for example, Ipad Pro or Surface 3 or Vaio S11 2016 model (something not very heavy and with integrated LTE).
    2) To buy fast Android device with bigger screen to make all the work on it (Note 5, Huawei Mate 8, Sony Z6 Ultra (maybe Sony will show it on the 5th of January)).
    01-03-16 11:59 AM
    Man, so many people recommended the passport over the Priv for exactly the reasons you later found the Priv to be unsuitable. What are you still wondering about. Go back to your own wish list and you will see why so many people have been recommending you get the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    Drekkonis likes this.
    01-03-16 12:41 PM
    I am sorry, but do these devices (q10, p9983, classic) will suite for me? And which device is better? Thanks!
    01-04-16 02:13 AM
    Because if I will buy passport, I think, I should buy the second device for web and videos, apps. That is why I do not want to take both big devices.
    01-04-16 02:14 AM
    I think you are wasting your and everybody else's time.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 10:39 AM
    Dear Malazm, what do You mean?
    01-04-16 10:51 AM
    sounds like you should have the blackberry passport . It's the best phone by far for emails texts the BlackBerry Hub is amazing. But you will need the ipad mini for you music and apps the wide format of the passport is unmatched for reading documents graphs ect and typing pKB is by far the fastest tiling experience in the world

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    The BlackBerry Passport is a device on life support. It is a poor choice these days unless your organization is BlackBerry OS 10 exclusively.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    01-04-16 04:26 PM
    What device did you end up buying, ViktorOTitov?
    01-10-16 01:27 AM
    I am selling my Priv now and I am choosing between samsung note 5 and iphone 6s plus.
    01-10-16 05:27 PM
62 123