Bluetooth connection btwn my priv and the stereo 10" away and can't do any multitasking without the music shuddering.

Anyone else have this problem?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-16-16 01:53 AM
    have you tried deleting the stereo from the device, re-pair it and try again?
    03-17-16 10:33 AM
    "MY PRIV" has no issues so either you're doing something wrong or "YOUR PRIV" has an issue

03-17-16 10:37 AM
    Had the same problem and I send it back for a new one.

03-17-16 11:04 AM
    After an update to Marshmallow my Blackberry Prive has issues with Bluetooth to car. Whewn using Pandora in my car audio it sounds like its skipping.

Tried reboot, re pairing to car and no change. Reinstalled Pandora and I have Pandora one. Tried low and high data rate in Pandora One. Cleafing cache of app. No change.

Bluetooth connection btwn my priv and the stereo 10" away and can't do any multitasking without the music shuddering.

Anyone else have this problem?

04-29-16 05:22 PM
    There is no problem in my pebble time.
    It is a problem of the HFP/HSP/A2DP/ sound transfer.
    I think that the output is weak.
    05-02-16 12:58 AM
    I have the same problem! Before marshmallow, BT worked perfectly, now it stutters and skips like crazy whenever I do anything with the phone while listening! Frustrating!
    05-17-16 09:05 PM
    I am also having Bluetooth spotty transmission issues since updating to mm, issues never experienced before the update. Really hoping a fix is due out real soon. Please BlackBerry.

05-17-16 10:18 PM
    I think I may have fixed this! I went into Bluetooth settings, deleted ALL of my existing connections, exited out of BT setting so it forgot them, then re-paired my headset. WORKING PERFECTLY AGAIN! I sure hope this continues, working exactly like it did before, even walked 20 ft away without any cutting out. My guess is that maybe the MM update corrupted existing connections some how. Let me know if this works for you! (PS I love this phone
    05-17-16 10:35 PM
    I also have this issue since the update. It happens to my Bluetooth headphones, headset and speaker. I've had to disconnect and pair the device again. It works sometimes, but this shouldn't be happening.

05-17-16 10:36 PM
    I just got my PRIV yesterday. I'm on VZW and AFAIK they have not released MM yet, so I'm still on Lollipop.

I have a Plantronics Voyager Legend that has worked fine for half a year on my Classic (and Z30). Initially it worked fine on the PRIV but by the second night it was suddenly getting very poor connections from a couple feet away and the problem persisted. Re-pairing did not yelp.

Will be replacing the phone under warranty.
    05-20-16 11:19 PM
    When all else fails, try a 32 second power key press to reset the device (simulates a battery pull) and might help with this situation.. I'd suggest trying this before any device return..
    05-24-16 09:10 AM
    I've been having the same issue with my at&t branded Priv...very odd that it seems to be intermittent in how bad it is; some days it's absolutely horrid, but for not apparent reason it becomes rock solid. Occasionally, closing all open apps and rebooting will resolve the issue for a bit, but not always. I've also tried clearing all connections and re-pairing, but again not a reliable resolution.

I've done a factory reset which appeared to have resolved the issue for a couple days, but invariably the hiccuping returns. I even tried reloading the latest image I downloaded from BlackBerry's site, to no avail.

In my case, it happens with multiple BT devices, most notably my car stereo (Sony Xplod) and my Scala Rider G9x installed in my motorbike helmet. Interestingly enough I've not noticed the issue with my cheap Mpow Cheetah headset that I use when working out at the gym, nor has my trusty Z30 exhibited this problem.

I could be mistaken but it seems to have started with any regularity after the Marshmallow update.
    11-08-16 08:20 AM
    Same issue here. I have a bluetooth headset synced with my PRIV and it works fine when I listen to it with the phone screen off. As soon as I press the power button to turn on the screen the audio starts skipping for 3 - 5 seconds. I will try to delete all my paired headphones, reboot and re-sync.
    01-03-17 09:28 AM
    I have exactly the same problem. Blackberry says the problem is with Android. Supposedly will be fixed with the next release. Several other Android phones are reporting the same thing. Most notably Pixel owners.
    02-14-17 04:59 PM
    Thanks for sharing your problem. I tried every proposed solution on the Internet and the issue keeps on coming back. Every time I turn on the screen the music skips for 5 second. Reminds me of old CD players when it skipped on every jerk.

This is my number one annoyance with the priv. Glad to hear that the pixel is having the same issue.
    02-19-17 11:46 PM
    02-20-17 01:36 AM
    Exact same issue here with waking the phone and having skipping/stuttering. I also noticed that the range of the bluetooth is pretty horrid compared to my Q10 and I frequently have an issue when the phone is holstered on my hip connected to headphones or an earbud.
    02-20-17 03:13 PM