That's a great review. I dread having the make the transition to android or iOS (eventually) but will hold off as long as I'm able.
    I held off on the transition for quite a bit, just waited for the latest Updates and worked out the main bugs. I don't have any slow downs with the priv and so far the batter is at par with the passport and also, I have little heat and no crackling on the back as other people reported. I guess my version has those issues resolved. The transition was 10x easier than I thought, Definitely less painful then going from the Old BB OS to OS10 with the z10.. The integration of BB software on Android makes it easier for True bb OS10 users. I was going to hold on to my passport for couple of months, but looks like I will sell in in the next couple of weeks.
    01-31-16 05:50 PM
    Found a software for Sync Outlook with Priv- wow. Love it. . Does it as soon as I am in the same network as my PC.. I don't have to use USB cable or a cloud. It sets up like an Exchange server in outlook.. Easy to setup and works instantly as you make a change to a contact/calendar on either PC or Phone.

AkrutoSync.
    From BB Passport to Priv 24 hours of Use  - My Impressions-akrutosync.jpg
    01-31-16 06:36 PM
    It's a totally different device and hard to compare on my opinion. Personally wish they could add more BlackBerry 10 features in the Priv.
    ArsenG likes this.
    01-31-16 06:58 PM
    I held off on the transition for quite a bit, just waited for the latest Updates and worked out the main bugs. I don't have any slow downs with the priv and so far the batter is at par with the passport and also, I have little heat and no crackling on the back as other people reported. I guess my version has those issues resolved. The transition was 10x easier than I thought, Definitely less painful then going from the Old BB OS to OS10 with the z10.. The integration of BB software on Android makes it easier for True bb OS10 users. I was going to hold on to my passport for couple of months, but looks like I will sell in in the next couple of weeks.
    Is it an SE?

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    01-31-16 07:10 PM
    No standard passport

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-31-16 07:41 PM
    Found a software for Sync Outlook with Priv- wow. Love it. . Does it as soon as I am in the same network as my PC.. I don't have to use USB cable or a cloud. It sets up like an Exchange server in outlook.. Easy to setup and works instantly as you make a change to a contact/calendar on either PC or Phone.

AkrutoSync.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	akrutosync.JPG 
Views:	364 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	389716
    What exactly do you need it to do? Sync offline/local outlook data?
    Which email service are you using that doesn't support sync over cloud or push?
    02-01-16 11:44 AM
    I have my own site and email service, don't want cloud base contact and calendar sync. Needed to sync with my PC

02-01-16 02:41 PM
    Nice review bro

ArsenG likes this.
    02-01-16 02:48 PM
    So no one has seen or heard of a BlackBerry Blend substitute for PRIV? ( aside from the SMS or Outlook solutions in isolation)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BBZ10wannabe; 02-02-16 at 10:42 AM.
    02-02-16 06:03 AM
    Thanks.
    02-03-16 04:28 PM
35 12