01-13-17 09:35 AM
53 123
tools
    OP why do you care? The only reason you should ever need to call support is if your phone is broken and you're replacing it under warrenty.

Support is useless 99% of the time except for that one percent use case. This includes the exalted apple support too that idiots seem to champion as a gold standard.

Save yourself the frustration and use Google or a forum like this one to ask and solve your tech problems.

Protip: almost all problems with the priv can be fixed with a hard reset or by removing and readding the troublesome app/profile.
    01-13-17 12:15 AM
    OP why do you care? The only reason you should ever need to call support is if your phone is broken and you're replacing it under warrenty.

Support is useless 99% of the time except for that one percent use case. This includes the exalted apple support too that idiots seem to champion as a gold standard.

Save yourself the frustration and use Google or a forum like this one to ask and solve your tech problems.

Protip: almost all problems with the priv can be fixed with a hard reset or by removing and readding the troublesome app/profile.
    Warranty has been a real issue as well. There were threads here and on XDA of BlackBerry refusing to commit to RMAs for clearly defective devices. They would drag things on for a long time, claiming no stock, etc. It's not just phone support. Also, the Priv has real software issues, like Bluetooth streaming and lossless audio cutting out, random heating (betterment with MM, but still around), stutter, other bugs, all of which would be easiest to report through support.
    01-13-17 08:14 AM
    Warranty has been a real issue as well. There were threads here and on XDA of BlackBerry refusing to commit to RMAs for clearly defective devices. They would drag things on for a long time, claiming no stock, etc. It's not just phone support. Also, the Priv has real software issues, like Bluetooth streaming and lossless audio cutting out, random heating (betterment with MM, but still around), stutter, other bugs, all of which would be easiest to report through support.
    How do the CSR reps handle a support call generally?

I'm surprised they don't ask you to hard reset your phone and rebuild it on every call. Anytime I need a problem solved, I hit google. If google doesn't have anything, I post here. Well, alright i'll admit sometimes i'm lazy and just ask!
    Last edited by okyoureabeast; 01-13-17 at 10:04 AM.
    01-13-17 09:35 AM
53 123