Guys , i deleted facebook app messenger app , reduced animation speed to 0.5 with other animations . Gonna try again with those solutions i have tried . But i have a problem when my batter is below 5 it says that flashlight is turned off . Any reason for that ? I have snapchat instagram and watsapp downloaded atm . And when i plug my phone to charge and when it gets hot , touch screen is getting bugged i cant type anything on it .
    06-26-17 04:45 PM
    But i have a problem when my batter is below 5 it says that flashlight is turned off . Any reason for that ?
    To save battery life, naturally.
    06-26-17 05:45 PM
    okay but it is not on ?
    06-26-17 06:25 PM
    I know this seems counter-intuitive, but I found turning off adaptive brightness helps with the battery drain.
    06-27-17 03:54 AM
    Also going dark in themes will help with battery life due to the Priv's amoled screen.
    06-27-17 06:19 AM
    I'm having the same problem, good battery life until the March update and now I can barely keep the phone running. Nothing new installed or changed by me, just the March update. Tried a factory reset yesterday and put it on the charger last night at 50% battery and this morning it was at 40% battery. I feel like an iphone user now having to have my phone on my desk plugged in all the time.
    06-27-17 06:52 AM
    Definitely the battery on priv sucks. I use the phone barely 3-4 hours a day on texting or calling and at 6-7 pm my battery is below 10 %
    06-27-17 06:59 AM
    Everyone's experience varies. I get a full day out of my battery on moderate use. -If I'm heavy for the day, then I'm usually down to 20% or having to give it a top up throughout the day to ensure it makes it through the night. Not really a huge deal. I still get better battery life then all my iPhone plug hugger friends.
    06-27-17 07:11 AM
    I used to get a full day of battery life before the march updates.
    06-27-17 08:48 AM