Has anybody ever encountered crazy battery discharge while the phone is off?

How can I fix this? I hope it's not a hardware issue.
    Attached Thumbnails Battery discharge while phone is off!-screenshot_20170529-075537.jpg   Battery discharge while phone is off!-screenshot_20170529-075529.jpg  
    05-29-17 07:53 AM
    Charging with a car charger now.
    Attached Thumbnails Battery discharge while phone is off!-screenshot_20170529-085637.jpg  
    05-29-17 07:57 AM
    Has anybody ever encountered crazy battery discharge while the phone is off?

How can I fix this? I hope it's not a hardware issue.
    Try one of the reboot methods if you haven't.

From BB blog: How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Three restart/reboot methods

The first method, which should be used 99.9% of the time when you want to reboot your device, is using the Reboot option that appears after pressing the Power key.

Press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds
    Select Reboot from the menu that is presented

The second reset method should be used if pressing the Power key does not produce the menu with Power Off and Restart. For example, if an app or game you are using won’t close, use this option to restart your device.

Press and hold the Power key for 12 seconds

Third method: Should your device fail to respond, the final reset method is to press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds which is equivalent to removing the battery. This should result in your device booting up successfully.

If it fails to start, however, verify you are not pressing any other keys such as Volume Up, Mute, or Volume Down while performing any of the reset methods listed above. If you use a case for your device you may want to remove it as it might be pressing a button inadvertently.

And just for an extra measure, if needed:

Safe Mode:

The next step is placing your device into safe mode.

When used, Safe Mode will disable any third party apps or games you have installed. As a result of this, should your device not exhibit the issue while in Safe Mode it’s safe to assume the issue is specific to an app or game you have installed. Safe Mode may also remove apps and/or widgets from your various home screens when you go back to Normal.

Press and hold the power key
    Tap and hold Power off (that is Press/Hold the Power Off prompt line) when it appears
    When prompted, tap OK to reboot to Safe Mode

To get out of Safe Mode, press and hold the power key followed by tapping Reboot.

After testing, should your device not exhibit any issues, the next step is to remove recently installed applications one by one until the issue is resolved.
    yyz321 likes this.
    05-29-17 09:03 AM
    Thanks. I just fully charged it and everything seems to be fine.

I also didn't turn the phone off... phone turned off by itself overnight. Software glitch?
    05-29-17 02:31 PM
    Thanks. I just fully charged it and everything seems to be fine.

I also didn't turn the phone off... phone turned off by itself overnight. Software glitch?
    It is hard to tell what causes some of these discharge events. I've had it, too. I figure something got into some loop or process and did not terminate normally.
    yyz321 likes this.
    05-29-17 03:31 PM
    Hello I would clear CACHE and DATA. Right after do a 32 second reset holding down the power button at least during that time. Also mentioned above. Note clearing DATA will reset app status when first installed so it's probable on some apps you will have to go thru set up process. Also recommend you clear cache when you reac 1GB level but always right after do the 32 second reboot.
    Good luck
    FF22 and yyz321 like this.
    05-29-17 04:08 PM
    According to your 2nd screenshot, the phone was not off. Note that wifi was on the entire time.
    And no, I have not a clue why everything, (including the battery monitor) would be off, but WiFi still active.
    yyz321 likes this.
    05-30-17 08:48 AM
    Hello I would also erase all WIFI settings, reset phone as described in this thread and set up again your WIFI settings.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    yyz321 likes this.
    05-30-17 08:59 AM
    According to your 2nd screenshot, the phone was not off. Note that wifi was on the entire time.
    And no, I have not a clue why everything, (including the battery monitor) would be off, but WiFi still active.
    Good eye, I didn't notice that.
    So after clearing all app data, resetting network settings, and rebooting phone, I'm still getting battery drain while the phone is off.

It seems that even though my phone is off, WiFi continues to stay on for some reason... I'm also seeing a high Android OS usage which I never happened before. When I click into 'Android OS' it says WiFi running is 0s which doesn't make sense since it's always on.
    06-01-17 07:45 AM
    What I don't understand related to the battery is how much the BlackBerry Hub+ drains it....
    Attached Thumbnails Battery discharge while phone is off!-screenshot_20170609-170738.jpg  
    06-09-17 10:16 AM
    Hub+ drains
    It shouldn't, you have a problem.
    Clear the cache, and do a 32 second power button reboot.
    06-10-17 06:50 AM
    It shouldn't, you have a problem.
    Clear the cache, and do a 32 second power button reboot.
    Thanks, I've tried that. Right now it's only at 1 %.
    I hope it stays that way. :-)
    06-10-17 08:13 AM
    Well, it worked for a while, but now it starts again... :-(
    Attached Thumbnails Battery discharge while phone is off!-screenshot_20170613-195326.jpg  
    06-13-17 01:05 PM
    Un-install HUB, or disable it, if un-install is not allowed.
    Clear cache and reboot, (simple reboot is fine, you don't have to do the 32 sec).
    Then re-install HUB, or enable, make sure it's up to date, then clear cache and reboot again.
    -- If the above doesn't work, you have to do an autoload. - Can't remember, did you try safe mode?
    06-14-17 07:47 AM