I have about same results with yours.
    I'm trying to figure out why a factory reset would make such a huge difference. I'm contemplating trying it (although 4-4.5 hrs SOT) myself. But if I'm already getting 30+ hours total life, might be too much trouble! Lol!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-13-16 03:33 PM
    I'm trying to figure out why a factory reset would make such a huge difference. I'm contemplating trying it (although 4-4.5 hrs SOT) myself. But if I'm already getting 30+ hours total life, might be too much trouble! Lol!

Based on my experience on different devices as well as on the specs of the Priv I don't think that the battery life can be improved further with a factory reset.
    02-13-16 11:11 PM
    I'd say my screen on time is maybe 3 hours and total time 6 ish hours

02-14-16 06:53 AM
    I don't know how I went from this
    battery advice please-screenshot_2016-02-10-11-23-30.jpg

to this
    battery advice please-screenshot_2016-02-14-12-51-58.jpg

All I did was a reboot after installing (and uninstalling) Helium Backup.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 02-14-16 at 11:54 AM.
    02-14-16 09:58 AM
    I have deleted Facebook. Facebook messenger and twitter application from my device. Battery life has improved by about 20 percent .

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    02-14-16 10:17 AM
    If I can get through a work day, 8am to 10pm without charging my phone I consider it a win. When I first got the Priv there was no way I could do that. Now I can. How much longer than 30 hours were you looking for? Never did that even on my Passport.

02-14-16 11:49 AM

The OP used content transfer when he originally setup the device. There were issues with the early versions of it, and to be honest I don't know if they fixed it. Resetting the device and starting over without using it seemed to fix alot of battery issues for many people. It did for me. Phone runs cool, nothing disabled anymore. Like I said YMMV

02-14-16 11:58 AM
    The OP used content transfer when he originally setup the device. There were issues with the early versions of it, and to be honest I don't know if they fixed it. Resetting the device and starting over without using it seemed to fix alot of battery issues for many people. It did for me. Phone runs cool, nothing disabled anymore. Like I said YMMV

I'm just trying to figure out how some are able to have up to 7 hrs SOT when most users can get no more than 4 hours or so.

Anyways, for s**ts and giggles, I did a factory reset to see if there was an effect on my SOT. Will report back.

02-14-16 03:43 PM
    I guarantee doing a factory reset WITHOUT content transfer with significantly improve your battery life except in extreme cases. It is worth doing. If you desperately need something (e.g. your old photos etc), save those on a computer and transfer them manually through USB etc.

02-15-16 04:00 AM
34 12