I got this phone today and man I love it so far, but the cell connection seems really bad. I usually get solid 2 to 3 bars or lte with my nexus 6p, iPhone 6s, and g3 in my house but with the priv I'm getting 1 bar of 3G....

Anyone else having or had this problem? I seem to get normal lte when I'm out side. But if I'm anyroom my signal drops like crazy.

I guess I have to call vzw tmr and as for a new replacement phone....
    03-05-16 05:44 PM
    I got this phone today and man I love it so far, but the cell connection seems really bad. I usually get solid 2 to 3 bars or lte with my nexus 6p, iPhone 6s, and g3 in my house but with the priv I'm getting 1 bar of 3G....

Anyone else having or had this problem? I seem to get normal lte when I'm out side. But if I'm anyroom my signal drops like crazy.

I guess I have to call vzw tmr and as for a new replacement phone....
    Many have noticed this phenomena and attribute this to meter calibration. In dB, many have noticed the read out to be more or less the same, I think.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-05-16 06:37 PM
    I got dropped call everytime message comes in, in the middle of the call, be it WA, text or email..

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-05-16 09:38 PM
    That's so odd.... Well see what the customer rep says when I call them call on Monday
    03-05-16 11:49 PM
    Yes, the Priv has, at least in some frequency ranges, pretty lousy reception. And it's not just a meter issue. If you use an LTE monitor, you'll see that the actual reception is much worse than on some other phones.
    03-06-16 12:04 AM