I have the same issue with my Priv STV100-3 on Fido in Canada. Tried 3 Fido SIM cards. None of them worked. Inserted a SIM from the original carrier Telus, and that Enter PUK screen disappeared. Maybe it's because this device is not supported by Fido officially at this moment? I see Fido already started to promote this device on BlackBerry World.
    All Canadian carriers sell the same STV100-3.
    03-17-16 04:03 AM
    I have the same issue with my Priv STV100-3 on Fido in Canada. Tried 3 Fido SIM cards. None of them worked. Inserted a SIM from the original carrier Telus, and that Enter PUK screen disappeared. Maybe it's because this device is not supported by Fido officially at this moment? I see Fido already started to promote this device on BlackBerry World.
    OK....Very interesting to read your comment, maybe both of my networks here aren't supporting the PRIV at the moment. weird......
    03-17-16 06:28 PM
    I dropped off my Priv with Telus for RMA tonight. Let's see what will happen after repair in three weeks.
    03-18-16 02:46 AM
    OK....Very interesting to read your comment, maybe both of my networks here aren't supporting the PRIV at the moment. weird......
    Still shouldn't be an issue, there normally are no problems running factory unlocked nor user unlocked phones on both carriers
    My Z30 was self unlocked and worked fine on Digicel.

Maybe it's something BlackBerry themselves did to the Priv?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-18-16 12:10 PM
    Still shouldn't be an issue, there normally are no problems running factory unlocked nor user unlocked phones on both carriers
    My Z30 was self unlocked and worked fine on Digicel.

Maybe it's something BlackBerry themselves did to the Priv?

maybe some security measures? IDK, my network providers surely don't know anything, unlock web services cant help me any further. and searching online its me and some random person on youtube with the same problem, all I know it could only be us 2 with this PUK not unlocking problem LOL.
    03-18-16 04:49 PM
    I have the same PUK problem can someone brilliant on this site HELP!!
    03-28-16 10:47 PM
    Did you first get the unlock code from Telus?
    03-29-16 08:53 AM
    Did you first get the unlock code from Telus?
    No, I ordered from an online unlocking site.

I picked up my Priv today. Telus swapped a brand new device to me. It didn't ask for PUK code any more; however, it is locked with Telus. I called 611 and obtained the unlocking code. Surprisingly, the code didn't work. I will have to contact Telus support to get it resolved tomorrow.

This device gives me too much headache.
    03-31-16 01:57 AM
    I'm currently have a ticket open with BlackBerry support about this problem, about the PUK code screen coming up rather than the unlock network screen. I'll see where it gets me

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 12:48 PM
    Same issue to me :
    I have a BB Priv At&T version.
    I wanted to put a non AT&T sim and the message "SIM network unlock PIN" prompted. I wrongly put the Pin number instead of the unlock code number (provided by AT&T) several times and now I can see only "Enter PUK" message.
    I entered the PUK number from the SIM , but it's not working.
    I entered another non AT&T sim and I have the same issue - it appears directly "Enter PUK" message.

So also my question is how can I get rid of "Enter PUK" . I want back "SIM network unlock PIN" prompt so I can put the unlock code.
    Can you tell me the status of your ticket opened to Blackberry ; have they solve the issue ?
    06-02-16 04:35 AM
    Have you tried to reinstall the OS with an autoloader?
    06-02-16 06:41 AM
    First step is power it off, remove SIM, repower, after it boots completly, hold power button for 32 seconds, (simulated battery pull).
    After it boots completely again, turn it back off, reinstall SIM, and power back on.
    06-02-16 06:55 AM
    Thanks for trying to help guys.
    It's not working with the power off circle - PUK message appears again after reset.
    But I haven't tried to reinstall the OS with autoloader.I spoken with another BB memeber from here and he told me he has resolved the issue only by upgrading to Marshmallow.
    However mine is an AT&T version and autoloader for Marshmallow is not released.
    Maybe should I try with the latest autoloader from here
    06-03-16 07:24 AM
    I have almost the same issue on my blackberry Priv, but with the difference that on screenshot you posted, I can see the numeric keyboard showing so that you can type the PUK Code, in my case, keyboard does not show to enter the PUK code, other then that the keyboard is working fine, I can type emails, send messages etc. Any help?
    06-10-16 10:25 AM
    Did BlackBerry ever get back with you?

06-13-16 09:03 AM
    maybe you have to give the imei number to your service provider just a stab in the dark here to see
    Agreed the puk code is tied in with byour imei so my guess is that your service provider needs to look at your provisioning and to make sure a generic imei is also listed on the account. Do you have any device that was previously registered on that network!

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)running Android 6.0.1
    06-13-16 10:01 AM
    still battling waiting for these damn reps across the world to get the "yes" or "no" from their higher ups from CANADA which takes 24-48hrs everytime.

I got all PUK codes for all the SIM cards (1 and 2)
    None of them are working for that also this phone is a mess got this Priv tablet here while I wait after every conversation 24-48hrs.
    08-06-16 09:20 AM
    Try to reload device with autoloader?
    Maybe it's some bug.

08-06-16 11:46 AM
    not sure what the original OP did but I know i've tried upgrading / downgrading with no resolve.
    08-06-16 11:49 AM
    Any updates from anyone on here please? I have the same issue!
    I purchased a locked EE (used to be Orange) UK Priv off eBay. I purchased the unlock code from EE but am using a sim from an MVNO (a network buying minutes from the major suppliers). After trying a few sims, EE informed me that I had to use an active, UK Vodaphone or O2 sim when inputing the unlock code. This I did and up came the 'Enter PUK' or 'dismiss'. There is no way to enter the PUK - even if I knew it, the virtual keyboard doesn't come up and the real keyboard doesn't allow anything to be enterred. 'Dismiss' simply takes me to main screen where 'no network' is shown. I have upgraded to latest os, but don't know how to install marshmallow and simply want to use the phone. PLEASE can someone help, since this is the 3rd forum thread on crackberry where people are posting the same problem.
    08-15-16 12:17 PM
    Having had half a dozen calls with Blackberry lasting over an hour on all but the last one, it transpires that they cannot assist with the unlocking of my Priv.
    After a number of escalations within Blackberry, they informed me that the phone would appear to have surpassed the number of unlock opportunities and is now 'locked' to EE beyond their capabilities to unlock it. The screen that appears when a sim is inserted,would indicate that now ONLY EE would be capable of unlocking the phone.
    I have e-mailed EE asking them to continue to assist and will keep this thread updated with any developments.
    IF someone has managed to find a solution, do please get in touch.
    Please could you continue your endevours and find a way for me to use the phone without an EE sim. This is not only because I have a contract with another provider, it is because I cannot receive service from EE where I live and work as you will be able to verify from a very long saga some time ago.
    08-21-16 11:11 AM
    My situation was special as they did a repair on my broken screen and re-locked the device with another lock code.
    After the 10 were exhausted they advised me it was impossible to unlock (which i don't believe as they changed the one i had originally) after some battles and escalating they swapped my phone out for another.

08-21-16 11:41 AM
    Hallo all, so after using My Blackberry Z10 I got tired and got myself an Galaxy S4 and then the S5, but my hearth was not happy, needed to come back, so I got me the PRIV (second hand, but in REAL GOOD CONDITION), at first I knew it was network locked but I thought that it wont be a big problem, cuz I can buy the unlock code online. So I did it, bought the unlock code (waited 3 days to get get the code via mail from Blackberrycodesource (it worked!!!!) cuz I've try from Unlock Blackberry *cheaper* and the code DID NOT work.

Now putting that aside cuz the unlock code itself worked, I'm able to enter my simcard PINCODE the PRIV wont ask for network unlock code anymore now, BUT after I enter my simvcard PIN, its ask me for the PUK code! *I GOT MY SIMCARD PUK CODE FROM MY PROVIDER, IM ENTERING THE CORRECT PUK CODE BUT STILL GETTING WRONG PUK ERROR* I'm pretty much stuck here, cant find any solutions online or help.

Take a look at the video link bellow I've recorded of my problem, hopefully someone can help me ;

As you guys can see two different simcards with the correct PUK on them. still no luck.

P.S. I checked my phone IMEI in some online databases so it isn't stolen or in any network blacklists.
    It's because the imei is not ls not listed on their device data base therefore a puk code cannot be generated. BUt they can add a generic imei code then it will work.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    08-22-16 11:11 AM
    I think that you will find that is not the issue here. I was told by Blackberry tech support directly that I should insert a Vodaphone sim. This I purchased from a shop, so had the sim pin and the sim PUK. I am unable to enter the PUK code because after a certain number of attempts the phone is locked, according to Blackberry, and this renders the virtual and physical keyboard inactive for entering 'any' information! The IMEI number is valid, has been checked by Blackberry and the carrier but this makes no difference whatsoever, since as soon as a sim is inserted and the sim pin entered if asked for, up comes 'Enter PUK' and there is no way of entering it.
    I hope that this clarifies matters for you and wish you luck in finding a solution. I'll be chasing the carrier for a new Blackberry and if no joy, I'll be back on to Blackberry directly as JussSimma has mentioned.
    08-22-16 04:41 PM
    Update some four (4) months after purchasing the unlock code from EE.
    EE have stated that the handset is now permanently locked to EE and that they cannot do anything about this!
    Thus, I decided to take the matter to the Ombudsman for restrictive practice by EE and attempted to have the Ombudsman mediate and make EE either exchange or unlock the handset. EE challenged the fact that I wasn't an EE account holder and so the Ombudsman could not battle the case for me.
    I still have a locked handset and still require help from anyone out there with any other possible options or solutions.
    10-28-16 01:13 PM
50 12