Anybody having issues with the latest mm autoloader? My phone goes through the process then sits in the bootloader menu. The LED flashes white, blue, green, red.... I can't boot the phone now! I have done this plenty times before and never had this happen. I notice the autoloader page on the BlackBerry site says "file not found". Is this a known error? Before anybody asks, I had the mm autoloader file already on my computer....

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 06:17 PM
    Anybody having issues with the latest mm autoloader? My phone goes through the process then sits in the bootloader menu. The LED flashes white, blue, green, red.... I can't boot the phone now! I have done this plenty times before and never had this happen. I notice the autoloader page on the BlackBerry site says "file not found". Is this a known error? Before anybody asks, I had the mm autoloader file already on my computer....

Posted via CB10
    Which version is not found, specifically? All of AAF518/355/153/055 are visible here.
    08-02-16 07:07 PM
    Actually I'm using AAE570. I was following the link in the Crackberry article for the autoloader but it seems to not work. I did find AAF518 at the global BlackBerry site. In the process of installing now. Fingers crossed....

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 07:11 PM
    Omg it worked!!!!!!!
    Could you post the link to where you see them?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 07:12 PM
    Something kind of strange I noticed. I have more shortcuts from the drop down menu. Invert colors being one of them. Why that would be added as a short cut is odd....

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 07:39 PM
    Something kind of strange I noticed. I have more shortcuts from the drop down menu. Invert colors being one of them. Why that would be added as a short cut is odd....

Posted via CB10
    Yes, having "invert colors" as a quick menu item is very odd. Had no idea it was so popular.

My name is Jimmy and I am a BlackBerryaholic.
    08-02-16 08:46 PM
    Omg it worked!!!!!!!
    Could you post the link to where you see them?

Posted via CB10
    https://global.blackberry.com/en/sup...IV/reload.html
    08-02-16 09:20 PM
    Yes, having "invert colors" as a quick menu item is very odd. Had no idea it was so popular.

This happens with the version on the global site but not the one on the CA site. I did notice it appears if you turn it on though. After that it let's you hide it until it is used again. Hiding it doesn't work in the global autoloader.
    One thing I noticed is Blackberry Launcher doesn't show in the recent apps window with this OS making it much faster to close "all apps". This was not the case before I installed the autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 10:41 PM
    Thank you for your help!

Posted via CB10
    08-02-16 10:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    Should be removable via Prefs - system ui tuner
    08-02-16 11:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    Discovered: Long press the "invert colors" icon in the drop down and you can hide it.

Last edited by jamesharmeling; 08-03-16 at 09:40 AM.
    08-03-16 06:12 AM