There's the suggested words but no autocorrect. Is there a way to enable/add it?
    01-19-16 12:14 PM
    It's inconsistent, but whenever the middle suggestion is white, press space.
    Attached Thumbnails Auto correct on physical keyboard-1453227741364.jpg  
    lesarmitage likes this.
    01-19-16 12:22 PM
    Also, you can enable/disable it in the settings. Settings --> Language and Input --> *Whichever Keyboard You're Messing With Here*
    lesarmitage likes this.
    01-19-16 03:19 PM
    thanks -very helpful
    01-19-16 11:07 PM
    You can make the auto correction more or less aggressive independently for the physical keyboard and on-screen keyboard, at least if you've got the BlackBerry Keyboard active. Look at Settings > Language & input > BlackBerry Keyboard Settings > Prediction and correction > Auto correction.

The default is less aggressive for the physical keyboard, since users are typically less likely to miss individual physical keys than virtual keys.

Regards,
    Mark (BlackBerry text input development)
    01-20-16 08:13 AM
    In my new PRIV I don't see any option on the languages and keyboard section to deactivate the autocorrect function. Are there different "setting options" depending the phone model?

QUOTE=Mark Cullum;12218824]You can make the auto correction more or less aggressive independently for the physical keyboard and on-screen keyboard, at least if you've got the BlackBerry Keyboard active. Look at Settings > Language & input > BlackBerry Keyboard Settings > Prediction and correction > Auto correction.

The default is less aggressive for the physical keyboard, since users are typically less likely to miss individual physical keys than virtual keys.

Regards,
    Mark (BlackBerry text input development)[/QUOTE]
    09-28-16 02:14 PM