Hello

when i connect my PRIV via Bluetooth with my Portable Speaker - i have a problem.

When the Bass cuts out, the Level of the Audio goes louder. Like an extremly slow Limiter.
    And when the Bass comes again the Sound Pumping up and down. I know this Sound "Design" from the Radio station (Auto Gain Control Compressor).

But i don't want that when i listen to music.

My old iPhone worked perfectly with my Bluetooth Speaker. Also my Q5 or my Passport works good without this pumping sound.

Anybody knows about this problem ? What could be the problem ? App ? Settings ? I checked everything on my PRIV but find nothing

Sorry for my bad english
    02-15-17 10:45 AM
    Hello

when i connect my PRIV via Bluetooth with my Portable Speaker - i have a problem.

When the Bass cuts out, the Level of the Audio goes louder. Like an extremly slow Limiter.
    And when the Bass comes again the Sound Pumping up and down. I know this Sound "Design" from the Radio station (Auto Gain Control Compressor).

But i don't want that when i listen to music.

My old iPhone worked perfectly with my Bluetooth Speaker. Also my Q5 or my Passport works good without this pumping sound.

Anybody knows about this problem ? What could be the problem ? App ? Settings ? I checked everything on my PRIV but find nothing

Sorry for my bad english
    Where do you get the music - streaming or mp3 files on the device?

Have you tried UNpairing (removing) the bluetooth connection and then trying to create it again.

Is this a new problem or has it been doing this since you got the Priv?
    02-15-17 11:32 AM
    Yes the Problem is from the first day i bought the PRIV.

I tried to pairing and unpairing Nothings gonna change

I play Music from the Google Music APP, or from the Double Twist APP, VLC Player APP, every App has the same problem. Also in the Settings i find nothing to change or fix this problem
    02-15-17 11:35 AM
    I think i "solve" the problem.

I deactivated / delete the google play app. Then i started the VLC Player and set the EQ ON and to FLAT. TAADAAAA It sounds perfectly. BUT when i turn the EQ off - the sound pushes to the top and is still louder and pumping. I think its a system preference. But i didn't find it.

Now - it works for me but only when the EQ is on and in FLAT Mode. I think its a Android thing and its normal.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-16-17 06:24 AM
    I think i "solve" the problem.

I deactivated / delete the google play app. Then i started the VLC Player and set the EQ ON and to FLAT. TAADAAAA It sounds perfectly. BUT when i turn the EQ off - the sound pushes to the top and is still louder and pumping. I think its a system preference. But i didn't find it.

Now - it works for me but only when the EQ is on and in FLAT Mode. I think its a Android thing and its normal.
    Thanks for posting your solution. I may help others who have that problem.
    Kommandant and Wezard like this.
    02-16-17 09:13 AM
    Thanks for posting your solution. I may help others who have that problem.
    No Problem
    FF22 likes this.
    02-16-17 12:54 PM