I have come to the conclusion that the Att model privs are jacked up. I have both and have had them since last week. I got the Att model first and it's been verrrrrry glitchy. Apps crashing, weak radio not holding a signal, not being able to move files with a file manager on the sd card , texts not being able to be sent out, not receiving mms messages or able to send them. I then started using the unlocked one and it's been damn near problem free and I have no problems moving files on the sd card. Needless to say the Att model is going back. The problem is the unlocked model has to go back too because the speaker is really low in comparison to the Att model.

I think it must be something the Att model has done to it that gives it all these issues. The guy from techno buffalo said in his video one of the other reviewers in his office had the Att model and was glitchy and his unlocked one had none of his problems. That pretty much confirms my experiences as well.

Anyone else got to try both and have the same experiences ?
    11-17-15 10:09 PM
    Nope...two AT&T Priv in the house with no issue you have.
    _tC and AdamThatsIt like this.
    11-17-15 10:14 PM
    I have an AT&T model and it has been working fine. Couple random issues which I attribute to android software but nothing mechanical.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-17-15 10:15 PM
    I have come to the conclusion that the Att model privs are jacked up. I have both and have had them since last week. I got the Att model first and it's been verrrrrry glitchy. Apps crashing, weak radio not holding a signal, not being able to move files with a file manager on the sd card , texts not being able to be sent out, not receiving mms messages or able to send them. I then started using the unlocked one and it's been damn near problem free and I have no problems moving files on the sd card. Needless to say the Att model is going back. The problem is the unlocked model has to go back too because the speaker is really low in comparison to the Att model.

I think it must be something the Att model has done to it that gives it all these issues. The guy from techno buffalo said in his video one of the other reviewers in his office had the Att model and was glitchy and his unlocked one had none of his problems. That pretty much confirms my experiences as well.

Did you try updating the apps in the Google Play Store?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 10:33 PM
    I got both, the sdcard issue is present on both models for me. So no, it's not an AT&T issue.

11-17-15 10:38 PM
    My at&t model went back, it had the bad antenna not getting signal but mostly had a major display issue, it also ran pretty hot. My unlocked version is better, but has the screen that feels a bit lose in the bottom left.
    11-17-15 10:45 PM
    Did you try updating the apps in the Google Play Store?

Posted via CB10
    Yup. Right out the box I updated them right away.The issues I had I attributed to att having their hand in the phone.

11-17-15 10:51 PM
    I got both, the sdcard issue is present on both models for me. So no, it's not an AT&T issue.

I made two videos today about my SD card experiences on both phones. I'll post the links once I get them uploaded .

11-17-15 10:52 PM
    At&t model, usual warming first couple of days, but smooth and battery is pretty good now. Barely heats anymore.

SD card not showing in BlackBerry Hub, but works fine in Gmail app.

Issue is only with 64GB exFAT card, c_bryant from BlackBerry indicated it's a known issue with the exfat driver and an update will be coming soon.

11-17-15 11:01 PM

Issue is only with 64GB exFAT.

The issue is actually with any size sdcard formatted to exFAT.

11-17-15 11:04 PM

11-18-15 03:57 PM
    My at&t model went back, it had the bad antenna not getting signal but mostly had a major display issue, it also ran pretty hot. My unlocked version is better, but has the screen that feels a bit lose in the bottom left.
    mine which is unlocked also has the same screen deal as soon as i unboxed it yesterday i noticed it and the give in the back center i just attributed that to the fact that it's hollow to allow flex for the slider.
    11-18-15 04:12 PM
    No issues on my att phone except for software hub issues and common software things already discussed

11-18-15 09:20 PM
    I have been having problems with signal strength with my AT&T Priv in NYC. I don't get more than 2 bars and is always down to 1 bar and 2 in the same area where my unlocked Z30 had great reception
    I called carrier they suggested for me to restart and check some settings and they were all fine, so called Blackberry and they suggested to have carrier reset provisions and change Sim card so I did and back to the same problem so I switch to a new Priv same store same carrier and I have the same problem I have to say though BlackBerry rep has been constantly calling me to see if problem has bee resolved. I am waiting for AT&T Network technicians to see if they can solve it, I hate to think the device has a bad antenna or defective devices have been rolling out. Anyone with same issue that has been resolved?

12-03-15 02:56 PM
    ATT is the problem.

12-03-15 02:59 PM

AT&T here. No problem.
    12-03-15 03:24 PM
    Did you get a new sim with the ATT? The ATT Priv has the ability to have Enhanced LTE. Once I got the new sim and LTE enhanced came up on the phone the signal and reception in NYC improved from 2 bars to almost 4 bars everywhere. Do not ask for tech support over the phone - I had to go into a corporate store and ask for a new sim that allowed enhanced LTE. Made a huge difference.
    12-03-15 03:24 PM
    I have been having problems with signal strength with my AT&T Priv in NYC. I don't get more than 2 bars and is always down to 1 bar and 2 in the same area where my unlocked Z30 had great reception
    I called carrier they suggested for me to restart and check some settings and they were all fine, so called Blackberry and they suggested to have carrier reset provisions and change Sim card so I did and back to the same problem so I switch to a new Priv same store same carrier and I have the same problem I have to say though BlackBerry rep has been constantly calling me to see if problem has bee resolved. I am waiting for AT&T Network technicians to see if they can solve it, I hate to think the device has a bad antenna or defective devices have been rolling out. Anyone with same issue that has been resolved?

I haven't had any real world problems with signal as far as losing it or unable to make calls. But i can say that my z10 had full bars at home and at work and only has half the bars on my Priv.

12-03-15 03:52 PM
    Had my AT&T since first day available,no problems here!

From my Awesome Priv!!!!
    12-03-15 04:02 PM
    It's an AT&T problem, I have an unlocked AT&T and using it on TvMobile and I always get a strong signal and no dropped calls.
    12-03-15 05:11 PM

Well, I had an At&t model that had the same problem, and I returned it for another reason though. The unlocked one from Amazon doesn't have the problem.
    12-03-15 05:23 PM
    It's probably just a bad batch of devices early manufacturing glicks! Every new device that launches has issues just that blackberry needed a better launch on this one.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-03-15 05:26 PM
    I've an unlocked amazon model and I'm using it on ATT. I've a lot of the issues that OP has. So I don't think it's exclusively the ATT model.
    12-03-15 05:27 PM
    Att version no problems at all

12-03-15 05:44 PM
    My Att Priv doesn't seem to exhibit all the issues being reported.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    12-03-15 05:48 PM
38 12