I just spoke with att and was told that the HTC and another phone is already receiving the Marshmallow Update but she told me she doesn't even see the BlackBerry Priv on the list at this time

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    05-04-16 05:51 PM
    In most cases, you can never trust a rep but in this case.. Probably accurate, sadly.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-04-16 06:10 PM
    In most cases, you can never trust a rep but in this case.. Probably accurate, sadly.
    ^^^^ This
    05-04-16 06:31 PM
    I know man, it makes me upset. When I told her if they was to forget about BlackBerry I'd pack things up and switch, she said oh we would never forget about them. We'll see.
    05-04-16 06:32 PM
    I just spoke with att and was told that the HTC and another phone is already receiving the Marshmallow Update but she told me she doesn't even see the BlackBerry Priv on the list at this time

I was told the same by AT&T technical the other day. The technical rep saw no evidence of Marshmallow regarding the Priv.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    05-04-16 07:16 PM
    I was told the same by AT&T technical the other day. The technical rep saw no evidence of Marshmallow regarding the Priv.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    It's bs they don't acknowledge it

05-04-16 08:33 PM
    I don't mind waiting, but if their just going to ignore me and my BlackBerry Priv altogether I'll pack up and go to T-Mobile. I've already called and have a plan ready for me. I have unlimited data, text and call with Att with 3 phone's and I pay my bill the day it shows ,( pay it 20 days early) if att wants to treat BlackBerry like that I'll leave in a heartbeat.

05-04-16 08:38 PM
    They have been about 1-2 weeks behind, which is actually really good for them so far.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-04-16 08:41 PM
    I think the date that was thrown out there was the 9th. which based on recent experience sounds about right. 2 weeks after the initial push
    05-04-16 09:10 PM
    I think the date that was thrown out there was the 9th. which based on recent experience sounds about right. 2 weeks after the initial push
    I wouldn't trust that article throwing the date around. It said Sprint is getting the update too.

According to the Beta forums, neither AT&T and Verizon have started (participated?) in the Beta program, only T-Mobile today.
    05-04-16 09:11 PM
    I wouldn't trust that article throwing the date around. It said Sprint is getting the update too.

According to the Beta forums, neither AT&T and Verizon have started (participated?) in the Beta program, only T-Mobile today.
    I didn't think the Marshmallow Update was Beta, I thought it was the real update

05-04-16 09:57 PM