When I plug my new iPhone 6 ear phones Into my priv it works but when I try to raise the volume it will go u till half way then just lock the phone and I have to put my password in and the volume goes back down I don't know what the problem is can anyone please help
    04-04-17 05:34 PM
    When I plug my new iPhone 6 ear phones Into my priv it works but when I try to raise the volume it will go u till half way then just lock the phone and I have to put my password in and the volume goes back down I don't know what the problem is can anyone please help
    There's a setting that you have to override. Look for this issue in another thread. Several have reported on how to override.
    04-04-17 05:48 PM
    There's a setting that you have to override. Look for this issue in another thread. Several have reported on how to override.
    I can't find it anywhere can u help
    04-04-17 05:50 PM
    I can't find it anywhere can u help
    Try:

Okay, I have no idea what has caused this but found a solution. Over the last couple of days, a couple apps had given me the screen overlay message. So that prompted me to look in this area. What worked for me:

1) Go to settings, Apps
    2) Click the settings wheel in the top right corner
    3) At the next screen, click Draw Over Other Apps
    4) Click the three dots in the top right corner and click Show System
    5) Then scroll down the app list and find SystemUi and toggle to Yes
    04-04-17 06:27 PM
    Try:

Okay, I have no idea what has caused this but found a solution. Over the last couple of days, a couple apps had given me the screen overlay message. So that prompted me to look in this area. What worked for me:

1) Go to settings, Apps
    2) Click the settings wheel in the top right corner
    3) At the next screen, click Draw Over Other Apps
    4) Click the three dots in the top right corner and click Show System
    5) Then scroll down the app list and find SystemUi and toggle to Yes
    Oh my God it worked thank so much I appreciate your help you've saved me oh my God thank you so so much
    FF22 likes this.
    04-04-17 07:15 PM
    Oh my God it worked thank so much I appreciate your help you've saved me oh my God thank you so so much
    You are most WELCOME. I hope that while I saved you I have not jeopardized your hearing. Lecture time: Remember that earphones are not intended to play loud enough so that you can mow the lawn and still hear the music. Excessive volume can cause permanent hearing loss and it does not take a long time.

But enjoy.
    gebco and bluesqueen23 like this.
    04-04-17 07:32 PM
    You are most WELCOME. I hope that while I saved you I have not jeopardized your hearing. Lecture time: Remember that earphones are not intended to play loud enough so that you can mow the lawn and still hear the music. Excessive volume can cause permanent hearing loss and it does not take a long time.

But enjoy.
    I really appreciate it I was looking to resolve this issue for months now
    FF22 likes this.
    04-05-17 02:05 AM