Have a Priv and loving it. Android is a bit of a learning experience but it is not as bad as I feared it would be. My biggest issue so far is unavailability of certain apps. When I have tried to download apps such as Dropbox, WhatsApp, Microsoft office apps, Evernote, WorldMate, Food network etc I am met with issues. First the app is not visible when doing a search (don't even get me started on how awful search is in the Play store). If you do go to the website of the app and get the direct link, I am met with a message saying that the app is not available in my country. (Barbados).These for the most part are all apps I've had before and are available for other android devices in my country. BlackBerry is investigating the matter but I am wondering if anyone else is encountering these issues.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-31-15 06:35 AM
    Gotta say, after 80 billion years with Google, searching their app store remains a crummy experience despite a ton of revisions by them. In fact, personally, I still miss the way the store visually looked predating ICS. Perhaps it was Froyo or Gingerbread I was on at the time.

Hopefully the issue for you is simply that the app devs need to add the Priv as an allowed device to download their app. Email the developer using the link at the bottom of the app description. Devs are usually quick to respond and eager to assist.

12-31-15 06:39 AM
    Well, the likes of Dropbox and Evernote are already allowed. The issue must be the wireless carrier and services in Barbados. Is the carrier, Digicel?
    12-31-15 07:00 AM
    I have all those apps on mine and they all work well no issues
    12-31-15 10:19 AM
    Carrier Flow / Lime. Issue was happening before I got a sim.card, so while connected by the Wi-Fi

12-31-15 09:43 PM
    Carrier Flow / Lime. Issue was happening before I got a sim.card, so while connected by the Wi-Fi

Do a phone reset, best way to find out if it was a glitch

12-31-15 10:28 PM
    Excellent phone and experience, and no issue downloading any of the apps. Could be human error??? Just saying.
    12-31-15 10:31 PM