I definitely need this... task and event reminder notifications are very passive right now and only events reminders can be snoozer, for only 5 minutes...

BB10 task and event reminders were assertive and effective.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    10-16-16 10:54 PM
    The pop up is small lol

posted via the last true BlackBerry
    That isn't what the new notification looks like.

10-17-16 11:08 AM
    Here's what the new notification looks like

Attached Thumbnails anyway to change calendar notifications?-56343.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    10-17-16 11:17 AM
    And this is the initial notification

Attached Thumbnails anyway to change calendar notifications?-56342.jpg  
    10-17-16 11:19 AM
    Here's what the new notification looks like

In BB10 we could also re-open the appt and change its reminder values. It would be nice if that were included.

I'm sure that I don't use Reminders in a kosher manner but I will set an appt for a doctor's appt. I will have it alert me 4 or 5 days in advance. When it popped up, I could then reset it for 3 or 4 days. You know us old folks need constant prodding!
    10-17-16 01:03 PM
    In BB10 we could also re-open the appt and change its reminder values. It would be nice if that were included.

I'm sure that I don't use Reminders in a kosher manner but I will set an appt for a doctor's appt. I will have it alert me 4 or 5 days in advance. When it popped up, I could then reset it for 3 or 4 days. You know us old folks need constant prodding!
    I do the same thing.. What good is a calendar entry if you don't remember the event...

FF22 likes this.
    10-17-16 02:13 PM
    And this is the initial notification

Does this work with the Tasks app aswell?

10-17-16 02:14 PM
    Does this work with the Tasks app aswell?

No it doesn't look like it does. It would be nice if it did though.

10-17-16 04:16 PM
    I like the new snooze menu, but my big concern is when the phone is in my pocket and the alarm goes off, I want to open the case and see a

Big glaring reminder that a calendar event has occurred.

The way bb10 had it, you had to deal with that reminder before any other functions could be done.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-21-16 11:13 AM
    I like the new snooze menu, but my big concern is when the phone is in my pocket and the alarm goes off, I want to open the case and see a

Big glaring reminder that a calendar event has occurred.

The way bb10 had it, you had to deal with that reminder before any other functions could be done.
    That is how the new reminder is. This update went live for non beta users yesterday 10/20/16 BTW.

10-21-16 11:36 AM
    I do the same thing.. What good is a calendar entry if you don't remember the event...

You can do that with Blackberry Calendar....this was fixed in an update a few months ago.
    10-21-16 12:02 PM
    You can do that with Blackberry Calendar....this was fixed in an update a few months ago.
    Actually it was just fixed with the latest update on the Android version of BlackBerry calendar.
    10-21-16 01:51 PM
    Actually it was just fixed with the latest update on the Android version of BlackBerry calendar.
    Incorrect. I know because i used google calendar to change reminders for calendar events where i was NOT the orginator of the event. I was able to stop using google calendar for this at least 2 months ago due to a Blackberry Calendar update.
    10-21-16 02:11 PM
    Incorrect. I know because i used google calendar to change reminders for calendar events where i was NOT the orginator of the event. I was able to stop using google calendar for this at least 2 months ago due to a Blackberry Calendar update.
    We must be talking about two different things here because the persistent reminder that pops up on your screen and the snooze option just came out in beta last week I think and to normal playstore this week.
    10-22-16 11:22 AM
    We must be talking about two different things here because the persistent reminder that pops up on your screen and the snooze option just came out in beta last week I think and to normal playstore this week.
    Ah. You are right. I am talking about the ability to edit reminders for meetings originated by another party.
    10-22-16 01:03 PM
    How do you set this to have the pop-up ? I'm new to the priv and would like to have these nice pop-up for my calendar event...
    09-18-17 03:23 PM
91 ... 234