Howdy,

I'd like to take a look at the PRIV. Just to hold the phone in my hands and see how it's built.
    Has anyone ever seen a PRIV in any store in Germany? I'm from Bavaria, but besides some shops in Berlin there seems to be no place where one can actually see the PRIV...

So it looks like it's even worse than when OS10 / BBOS devices made it's way to the market here in Germany :/
    01-27-16 10:39 AM
    I bought mine at a Saturn store in Cologne on launch date. Was the first one in the store, they had only three of them. Just check the websites of Mediamarkt/Saturn or even cyberport if it's available near your place.
    Good luck!
    01-27-16 11:35 AM
    Dint u try anywhere in Munich??saturn is the best place to check..u can btw online check in their website if its available at specific saturn

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    01-27-16 11:49 AM
    Yes, I know there is this online checking thing...

Looked it up on Mediamarkt and Saturn. But it looks like both of em don't have any devices in store in my area. Plus I'd simply like to take a look at it. I really don't want to buy it.
    01-27-16 12:42 PM
    They sell it at Saturn in N�rnberg close Wasser T�r U-Bahn Haltestelle. I saw it 2 days ago!!

I personally didn't like so much....

Posted via CB10
    gizmo21 likes this.
    01-29-16 06:28 AM
    I've been there a few weeks ago. I lies between a bulk of Android phones. No real advertise at all.

And it seems like the vendors there haven't much love for the phone (or perhaps all the phones displayed there). The whole system was set to Russian. The skb was set to be displayed all the time, even if the pkb was being used, filling up all the space. So the phone looked really dull when I came there.

I did at least set it to German, and made the skb hide, while using the pkb. But never the less, it really didn't impress me much, either.
    03-11-16 03:37 AM
    I seen one in Siegen MM a while ago.
    03-11-16 05:54 AM
    It's a bit sad how little stock there is in Germany. I haven't seen a single one in Saturn in L�beck, they didn't even know it existed.

There was only a few in Saturn in Hamburg, which is meant to be one of the biggest in Europe. The staff there said that the sale hasn't been so great, so they only have a couple of devices just in case someone really wants one.

03-11-16 06:34 AM
    Well, I also asked for Sony Tablets, but the staff didn't even know if Sony produces tablets oO
    They only seem to know about two brands: Apple and Samsung...
    03-14-16 04:59 AM
    Well, I also asked for Sony Tablets, but the staff didn't even know if Sony produces tablets oO
    They only seem to know about two brands: Apple and Samsung...
    That is so true!!

03-14-16 07:02 AM
    Spotted one in Media Markt in N�rnberg (Mercado shopping maul).

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 01:00 AM
    The best chance would be any Cyberport stores, at least the ones I know always had recent BlackBerry devices on display, during BB10s peak time even almost the complete collection (Z10, Q10, Q5 and Z30), the last time I was in one of their stores, I guess maybe six weeks ago, they still had the Classic and the Priv powered up on display.

Besides you can only try some Media Markt or Saturn stores, I know the Saturn in Hamburg downtown always had a couple of BlackBerry phones on display, but it's based on pure luck. Neither chain is too keen about BlackBerry anymore

A funny note regarding this matter: I ordered my Priv online at Saturn to pick it up in a local store, the clerk who handled my order looked at the box with a strange face. Then she chuckled and said "This is the first BlackBerry I've sold since at least two years!", I also chuckled and told her I am not surprised, she also said demand was virtually zero and they stopped stoxking them when BB10 turned out to be a major flop with their customers. She didn't know about the Android Priv and said they most likely won't stock it either. Their only demand is Samsung, Apple, some Sony and HTC as well as some more budget friendly phones by Wiko, Huawei and ZTE. They even ditched the majority of the Windows Phone catalogue from their store.
    03-19-16 04:57 AM
    If you want to test it, BlackBerryBase offers the possibility to do so for one week.
    http://www.blackberrybase.net/conten...ng-zum-PRIV%21

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 05:04 AM