Just curious if anyone has purchased a PRIV from AT&T since June or thereabouts and have they had any issues with quality build like creaking, etc. or overheating, etc that were the issues that had most people returning. I have really been looking hard at the PRIV, but keep getting scared off. I was originally considering the Passport, but due to the lack of some of the business apps I need and with my familiarity with Android, thought that it would be a great balance. I understand MM may have fixed some of these issues? Thanks in advance for the help!
    07-26-16 04:30 PM
    I got mine a couple of weeks ago. ATT was pushing the mm update as i was just getting started with it so i dont know about any issues it had with lollipop. That being said, it does run hot but it hasnt affected performance that i can tell. The build quality is what you would expect from a slider, its solid but you know its not fully attached. Ive used a couple of samsungs offerings as far as android goes and compared to those its ok. I switched from a passport and will probably switch back because i dont need the apps that arent available on bb10. If you arent that interested in the physical keyboard or the extra security layer, then this phone is not beating the galaxy's. If you are coming from bb10 and just want the extra apps, its pretty cool, theres enough blackberry flavor there to help the transition.
    FF22 and SaltGuy like this.
    07-27-16 12:41 AM