Must admit I may do this...

Sent from my Secure BlackBerry PRIV Smartphone
    Why would I want to jump on a perfectly good phone?....................I mean I know it is an apple............but really..........................lol.....woof!
    06-30-16 06:25 PM
    Without a headphone jack? F that! And I'm not carrying around some stupid dongle either. I use my phone with headphones all the time when I exercise and walk.

When the Passport dies, I will find a good-condition 6 Plus or 6s Plus and be content with that for a few years until I feel that Android can make me happy.
    jegs2 likes this.
    06-30-16 07:21 PM
    No way, I left the 6s plus for the priv and I'm not going back for the foreseeable future.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-30-16 08:11 PM
    I will leave blackberry when they make the last phone. I am here to stay

Uzi likes this.
    06-30-16 09:44 PM
    With any luck, I'll never have to use an iPhone. Been using BlackBerry phones for a long time at work and now as a personal phone with the Priv. I'll keep this until the PKB version comes out later this year or in the new year.

07-01-16 12:42 AM
    As at now, I don't see anything on an iphone that would make me get one. In the future, I don't know. They might have better features. Currently, I'm still keen on anything BlackBerry even if it's not bb10. Don't get me wrong, I'm one of those diehards bb10 users, but if BlackBerry want to go android, I'll rather get an android BlackBerry than an iphone.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    I agree with you. It's one of the reasons why I chose BlackBerry PRIV as my next phone, before this I was still using a Z10. Chose the PRIV to try out Android on BlackBerry and it hasn't let me down yet. Been a loyal BlackBerry fan since the BlackBerry Pearl phones and I don't think I'll far well with another phone.

07-01-16 12:49 AM
    nope. i despise apple

Posted via my Priv runnin MM 6.0.1 on AT&T
    07-01-16 01:01 AM
    I'll probably jump ship to iPhone 8 when the PRIV dies. I don't like the "look but don't touch" direction the AOSP project is heading.

The apps I use on Android are also available on iOS and the "freedom" to do what you want with an Android is an illusion if you can't root it. I found that even with root, I didn't use too many hacks cause they'd cause all sorts of slowdowns.

I also prefer Apple, a hardware company, collecting my data than Google. As an OS, the pros and cons on both platforms even out.
    07-01-16 05:20 AM
    There is NO way I would go from Android to IOS. No way.
    07-03-16 06:44 AM
    No iPhone. Rome is the one I am waiting for.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...d0a6d94e72.jpg
    Rome looks like a small Priv that just remands open all the time.

Posted via the PrivZilla!
    bitek likes this.
    07-03-16 07:09 AM
    iOS has zero appeal to me. I don't own any apple products but I understand that once you've committed to their ecosystem, it's hard to get out of. So far, other then the quality of specific apps, there is not really anything within Android either that is utterly amazing. I like the Priv but I could have lived on my Z30 had the company I worked for not provided an opportunity for upgrading our phones.

Posted via the PrivZilla!
    07-03-16 07:30 AM
    I do not like iOS. I had an iPad once. Horrible and ridiculously expensive device. I like the freedom to do what I want with my device. I'm happy with my Nexus.
    07-03-16 08:04 AM
    I'll probably go Android... maybe a Priv or whatever other offering BB has. I don't have a hate on for Apple at all. I just don't want to be locked into their ecosystem. I've got a few friends who are cultishly Apple that are continually trying to get me to switch. I'm still holding down a Z10 at the moment and it's doing absolutely everything I ask of it. In the meant time, those friends have gone through a couple of phones each and spent WAY more money than I have on those plus their accessories plus their other devices, computers, streaming systems, etc, because their Apple stuff doesn't play well with other platforms. No thanks.
    bitek likes this.
    07-04-16 05:40 PM
    I don't have a hate on for Apple at all. I just don't want to be locked into their ecosystem.
    This.
    07-04-16 07:12 PM
    I do not like iOS. I had an iPad once. Horrible and ridiculously expensive device. I like the freedom to do what I want with my device. I'm happy with my Nexus.
    I kind of felt the same way. Though I do have an iPad mini which I like for web surfing, etc.
    07-04-16 07:26 PM
    loving my factory unlocked Priv doing MM why the heck would I buy a stupid apple i7 really people or shall I say SHEEP!
    Yes I said it lol
    07-04-16 07:39 PM
    Iphone7. Zzzzz.

We have an iPad. iOS is my least favorite OS. Never getting an iPhone.

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    07-04-16 07:39 PM
    No thank you. Apple stuff doesn't integrate well with my other things and not with my work things either.
    07-06-16 06:31 AM
93 ... 234