I am thinking of doing this because the don't charge PST like DR does. But their ship date is the 30th. Any idea on how accurate that is?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by snowsquirrel; 11-01-15 at 04:30 PM.
    11-01-15 01:31 AM
    Quite sure 30th is the estimated date they will have stock , they shipped accessories quicker than they estimated but take it with a grain of salt
    11-01-15 01:41 AM
    Quite sure 30th is the estimated date they will have stock , they shipped accessories quicker than they estimated but take it with a grain of salt

Haven't shipped mine yet
    11-01-15 01:51 AM
    Haven't shipped mine yet
    Touche. I deserved that.

With the passport, how soon did Crackberry start shipping after DR? I am also looking at NCIX which says they expect to start shipping shortly after it's arrival on the 6th. Not sure what shortly means...

I would think Crackberry would be shipping by same time NCIX is, so this is likely just a placeholder ship date.

Perhaps someone like @Bla1ze could weigh in on an updated ship date?

Also, I am assuming that Crackberry is carrying the same STV100-1 that ShopBlackerry/DR is shipping? I emailed the store for clarification on this.

One another note Cendirect.com has the Priv for $880, and SoftwareCity.ca has it for $865 . I emailed Crackberry for their pricematch policy.
    Last edited by snowsquirrel; 11-01-15 at 05:35 PM.
    11-01-15 05:07 PM
    Spoke to Cendirect. Awesome customer service. They expect to ship on the 12th. Will be carrying the STV100-1, could not confirm wireless charging. They do not price match.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 08:13 PM
    Touche. I deserved that.

With the passport, how soon did Crackberry start shipping after DR? I am also looking at NCIX which says they expect to start shipping shortly after it's arrival on the 6th. Not sure what shortly means...

I would think Crackberry would be shipping by same time NCIX is, so this is likely just a placeholder ship date..

NCIX would simply be ordering from Ingram Micro on a per order basis if I'm not mistaken. So essentially being drop shipped from Ingram Micro's warehouses. Ingram Micro will be selling/shipping on the 6th
    11-01-15 09:58 PM
    I suspect cendirect, softwarecity, and the other vendors that show up in Google are the same.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 10:33 PM
    Do you guys know if softwarecity charge taxes ? If I could save taxes on one of the website that'd be great

Posted via CrackBerry App
    11-01-15 10:48 PM
    They do charge PST. Cendirect does not.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 11:17 PM