My AT&T Priv ( of course , no AT&T SIM card in my priv XD ) never get update notice
    following Software update not received on unlocked AT&T branded PRIV when using a non-AT&T SIM card
    to checkin , and do get checkin successful notification .

Still , never got actual update notice
    ( manually using autoloader to flash my priv for past updates )

Do I missing any steps ? any suggestion ?
    03-22-17 11:14 PM
    I have a AT&T Priv, but on AT&T GoPhone since I bought it out right. Updates have not happened. I have used Autoloaders when available. That seems to be my best option, also there are post on here to change the Autoloader batch file to avoid wiping your phone I want to try.
    03-23-17 04:13 AM
    I have a AT&T Priv, but on AT&T GoPhone since I bought it out right. Updates have not happened. I have used Autoloaders when available. That seems to be my best option, also there are post on here to change the Autoloader batch file to avoid wiping your phone I want to try.
    CAUTION

I may have messed up the editing or something else but I bricked my Priv after altering the Autoloader Batch File. LED was blinking blue and it was bricked. I then had to get into Fast Boot mode (is that what it is called) and that took some effort. I did finally get it up and running again but it was a bit stressful for a while.
    03-23-17 08:51 AM
    FF22, there is nothing more heart attack causing than what you experienced. I did that the first time on OS6 when I loaded a leak on my 9800 Torch. Thought I was done for, but one of the mods helped me get it back.

As one famous author put it, "All's well that ends well."
    FF22 likes this.
    03-23-17 02:29 PM
    Yeah...that is possible but there is a secondary boot screen apart from the once described in the Autoloader instructions. I just kept search until I found it page on here from someone else who screwed up the instructions. Either way know about the two boot screens. I feel more confident in trying it if necessary. Thanks for the word of caution though
    FF22 likes this.
    03-23-17 05:37 PM
    My AT&T Priv
    AT&T devices originally purchased from AT&T, are still AT&T devices and will receive updates only from AT&T, and only if an AT&T, (or GoPhone) SIM is installed. Doesn't matter if it's carrier unlocked or not. There is no way around this.

I have a AT&T Priv, but on AT&T GoPhone since I bought it out right.
    Did you buy it from AT&T? If so, you should be getting updates, call AT&T and make sure they have your IMEI # on the update list. If you bought from somewhere else, and just happen to be using AT&T, try this - no guarantees, but it won't wipe your phone and might work.
    Power phone down - remove SIM - power back up and check for update over wifi.
    03-24-17 05:04 AM