I have exchanged my Priv already due to the slider feeling loose when it is closed. The replacement is just as bad or worse. I finally fixed the creaky back and really hoping someone has some ideas. I saw the video in reference to the twisting motion but that doesn't seem to do anything.
    03-18-17 07:17 PM
    Open the keyboard, then with your thumb in the middle of the key pad, and with your fingers on the bottom back edge of the keyboard, flex the keyboard toward the bottom edge of the screen. Don't use too much pressure. Just enough to flex it a little.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-18-17 11:48 PM
    Here is my solution to the problem, because the original one doesn't work for me or at least works just temporarily:

I used some skin excess material. I stuck 3 little pieces together in a way that the slider is not blocked when closed/open.
    It should work, or at least worked for me, if you just apply them on upper right side (from behind) but i put some on the left side as well just to be sure. You can experiment with any material and you can make it look symmetric. I just wanted to check if this works so mine looks ugly. But hey, looks like a permanent solution for me. If you have any idea to make it look prettier please share with me.
    03-19-17 10:23 AM
    Just did it, seems to work. Thanks for the suggestion. I suspect I could cut an entire piece to match the whole black part, would look nicer but this works well. Might be time to get the exacto knife out to do it. I used electrical tape. I wonder if there would be a problem with any magnetic function that piece might have?
    PurplePriv likes this.
    03-19-17 01:19 PM