As my title suggest I'm looking for a solid screen protector for the phone. I would prefer glass but I know the survey edge make that really difficult. What are you guys using?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-05-16 02:01 PM
    Ghost Armor is my preferred screen protector. It's gone on every one of my devices, my wife's, son's, and daughter's for years. Comes in clear (gloss) and matte finish. There are kiosks where staff will install it for you. (Hand for me -- I can never get it quite right.)

Ghost Armor | BlackBerry Priv Screen Protectors Scratchproof Skins
    FF22 likes this.
    03-05-16 02:05 PM
    Those are the wet application one right?

03-05-16 04:31 PM
    Correct. And almost invisible when applied properly.
    03-05-16 04:33 PM
    03-05-16 04:35 PM
    Here are two:

Robot Check

Robot Check
    The Review on those doesnt seem to good though.... are you using one right now?
    03-07-16 01:13 AM
    Yeah terrible reviews for it not so sure.

03-07-16 01:43 AM
    The Review on those doesnt seem to good though.... are you using one right now?
    No, not yet. I thought someone on the site reviewed one of them fairly well.
    03-07-16 12:03 PM
    I put them on today, and it's actually pretty good. I like it a lot.
    03-11-16 06:38 PM
    I installed the Armorsuit Military Shield. Used a hairdryer for the edges. Worked perfect! Very nice screen protector with lifetime warranty.

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv. STV100-1.
    03-11-16 07:05 PM
    Ghost Armor is my preferred screen protector. It's gone on every one of my devices, my wife's, son's, and daughter's for years. Comes in clear (gloss) and matte finish. There are kiosks where staff will install it for you. (Hand for me -- I can never get it quite right.)

Ghost Armor | BlackBerry Priv Screen Protectors Scratchproof Skins
    Thanks for the recommendation. I had it installed by them. With tax is was about $30 which is not cheap but saved me the stress of trying to get it on a clean screen and not drown the new Priv. I went with Matte. It does "dull" the screen a bit but unless you contrast it with the normal one, I don't notice. He actually applied a small inch by inch patch of each on my device so I could compare the results. I like that it does not show glare or fingerprints.
    03-11-16 09:11 PM
    I installed the Armorsuit Military Shield. Used a hairdryer for the edges. Worked perfect! Very nice screen protector with lifetime warranty.

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv. STV100-1.
    I bought one film protector as well just in case the glass one was crappie. But so far the glass protector seems good. But I guess only time will tell haha
    03-12-16 12:35 AM