Just changed my BB from a Classic to Priv. I sure have to learn a different OS.

For the past many years with BB, I choose not to sync my device with my office email. I would sync my calendar occasionally using BB Desktop Manager and later BB Link installed in my office PC.

Now tha tBB Link does not work with BB Priv, what should I do? Also, how about other utilities like Backup/Restore?
    02-21-16 11:17 AM

For the past many years with BB, I choose not to sync my device with my office email. I would sync my calendar occasionally using BB Desktop Manager and later BB Link installed in my office PC.

BB Link does not work with BB Priv. What should I do? Also, how about other utilities like Backup/Restore?
    Yea I`m also wondering about a Desktop App like Blend for the Priv. Any ideas?
    02-21-16 11:24 AM
    There are some of Android apps on playstore that will do similar functions to what you are inquiring about. I haven't looked since i don't really care yet
    02-21-16 11:36 AM

Now tha tBB Link does not work with BB Priv, what should I do? Also, how about other utilities like Backup/Restore?
    If your work email is using Microsoft Exchange activesync you can sync just calendar and not email.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    02-21-16 11:41 AM
    Although I can choose to sync only calendar but not email, I prefer to sync manually 1-2 times a week manual. What options do I have?

Also, I like to backup the device. Not sure how without a desktop manager........
    02-21-16 12:54 PM
    I wish there was a version of the desktop manager or Link also. I always liked to back my devices up locally. It was just easier than backing up to the cloud.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-21-16 05:34 PM
    I wish there was a version of the desktop manager or Link also. I always liked to back my devices up locally. It was just easier than backing up to the cloud.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Agreed. Plus, device is supposed to be secure but it is constantly pushing personal data into the cloud. I like to keep my personal data on my person.
    02-22-16 05:39 AM
    Agreed. Plus, device is supposed to be secure but it is constantly pushing personal data into the cloud. I like to keep my personal data on my person.
    Are you sure there's nothing yet? I am sure there will be at some point

Posted via the CrackBerry App for for Priv
    02-22-16 06:49 AM
    This is terrible. I do expect a way to sync the calender manually.
    What I do now is print out my calender every monring, this is what we did 10 years ago before the smart phones!
    02-25-16 10:47 AM
    Try downloading Android File Transfer and see if that helps. Let us know.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 05:25 PM