Looking to hear from anyone who uses Android Wear.
    Android Wear + Blackberry Priv - does it work?

Does the hub work?

Whats your experiences been?

Cheers
    01-09-16 10:59 PM
    It works great with the Moto 360

I have it connected to the hub.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-09-16 11:07 PM
    How does the interaction with the hub work? Is it just notifications or can you respond?
    01-09-16 11:10 PM
    I*have tried the pebble time round with the priv and it would pair for a few seconds and then lose the connection. Pebble tech support could not help me either. *Tried the same watch with apple and paired perfectly. Tried a different pebble watch and same problem.*

Any one have any luck with the priv and pebble?

01-10-16 12:06 AM
    I had an ASUS Zen Watch (LG) for a few days, and it worked as expected.
    01-10-16 12:14 AM
    Pebble will work. Some app messes with it. Not sure which. I returned Priv. But I wiped Priv and started over and Pebble worked. Same thing occurred with Moto 360 ver2

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 12:20 AM
    Android Wear works just fine with the Priv.

01-10-16 12:31 AM
    no problem with Huawei Watch
    01-10-16 01:36 AM
    Running Zenwatch2 and it is working perfectly!

All notification coming in normally, still playing with custom created watch faces...
    01-10-16 09:52 AM
    Will not pair with my Pebble watch,although the pair seem to work without android wear I keep getting messages saying it would work better...,/ reinstalled all apps still won't work caused the phone to overheat. The android app sticks on "updating". Do I really need this app?

01-10-16 12:38 PM
    Does the Huawei watch give text and email notifications when paired with the priv?

01-10-16 01:12 PM
    I just bought the Samsung Gear S2. It was on sale at Best Buy $50 off so was tempted to try it.

It works perfectly with my Priv. Haven't even noticed extra battery drain from the BT running all day. Never missed a notification and works with every app I have including Hub and BBM. It also pulls BlackBerry calendar to the S2's calendar automatically which is nice.

Replying works perfectly through voice, text, or quick replies. The S2 isn't Android Wear, it's Samsung's Tizen. It's only drawback is lack of apps vs Android Wear. But who am I to complain as I've always had BlackBerry with hardly any apps!
    01-10-16 01:46 PM
    You don't need android wear with pebble it just gives you notifications from more apps it doesn't need to pair you just need the pebble app

01-10-16 03:31 PM
    LG Watch Urbane works fine with the Priv. No issues.

01-10-16 04:06 PM
    I*have tried the pebble time round with the priv and it would pair for a few seconds and then lose the connection. Pebble tech support could not help me either. *Tried the same watch with apple and paired perfectly. Tried a different pebble watch and same problem.*

Any one have any luck with the priv and pebble?

My Pebble Round works perfectly with my Priv.

01-10-16 04:09 PM
    I have the Samsung gear 2 and it works great with priv. I even have the Samsung sheath on my priv and the watch updates the app with my heart rates and steps. Love it

01-10-16 07:49 PM
    Great so far with my Q founder. Deleting emails from the app actually cues up the 'delete from hub or server' prompt on the phone. Pretty cool, I thought the hub would interfere with it but it doesn't at all.

01-10-16 08:19 PM
    Does the Huawei watch give text and email notifications when paired with the priv?

I just bought this watch this weekend and paired to my iPhone 6S. Exceeded my expectations - I'm selling my Apple watch on eBay today. I really only needed notifications and it works great. My plan is to get a Priv if VZW finally gets things in gear. I was tired of waiting to get the watch however.

I'm sure the watch will do all kinds of things when paired to the Priv (or any Android device). But for now - it's plenty for me.
    01-11-16 05:02 AM

Yes. Mine works perfectly with Priv. Had it paired with a Galaxy S6 edge+ before, and I get all the same functionality.
    01-11-16 05:30 AM
    This is a little off topic. Where can one gather information on the various combinations and aspects of a Blackberry PRIV and watch combination(s)?
    01-12-16 01:18 AM
    This is a little off topic. Where can one gather information on the various combinations and aspects of a Blackberry PRIV and watch combination(s)?
    The priv is full android so it runs android wear.

Anything compatible with Android wear will work.

01-12-16 04:18 AM
    No problem with Pebble Time.
    01-13-16 10:46 AM
    My Pebble Time and Time Round work without issues on my Priv. I have both the Pebble app and the Android Wear app installed. I'm going to give Android Wear a try as well and see if I prefer one over the other.
    01-13-16 11:42 AM
    Gear S2 for my vote. Love it.

01-13-16 06:51 PM
    Works perfectly with Huawei Wear. I see no difference wrt Android Wear between my old android phone (LG G3) and the PRIV
    01-13-16 07:48 PM
27 12