Just my personal opinion...

We all love BlackBerry OS10... it's a great OS with unique features... but, except for few of us who are BlackBerry fans, no one seems to give a **** about BlackBerry. I have a passport which a great phone and I have got both positive comments as well as negative comments... 'the phone looks like a brick', 'that's an ugly phone', 'wow, it looks good', 'the capacitive keyboard is cool', 'it's innovative' and what not...

If the number of users using BlackBerry is less than 1%, it's not going to help BlackBerry in any manner. The amount of money invested in making this great OS is going to go down the drain. On the other hand, if BlackBerry makes an android phone with the features of OS10, it would make a great phone and will help the company gain some market share. I am pretty sure that an Android powered BlackBerry would sell better than all the Chinese companies and companies like LG, Sony etc.

People have seen BlackBerry's innovation in the past and they wouldn't hesitate investing on a BlackBerry I think.

Many of you said that they will switch to some other brand if BlackBerry goes Android. But that will be the best option for BlackBerry.

What's your opinion?

Posted via the amazing 'Red' BlackBerry Passport
    07-05-15 11:50 PM
    I don't know, a BlackBerry running Android seems strange to me. I mean, the main reason I have a BlackBerry is because of the OS, I love the HUB, Peek and the 'swipe to the left on the keyboard' Word erase, just to say a few. I guess I'll just have to wait for the actual.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 12:43 AM
    Please join the discussion in progress, here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...hread-1026964/
    07-06-15 06:43 AM