Will the priv ever get Android 7? I know mercury is coming out with the lastest version of Android but what about the priv?

I'm currently looking for a phone, I have had the priv before and love it. Mercury's screen seems too small, and those specs don't fit me.
    01-14-17 03:39 AM
    Have a lil patience dude. Let mercury release and become 2-3 months old and you will see '7' coming our way. Recon it will be out by May- June. And yes its speculation!!
    01-14-17 04:14 AM
    Will the priv ever get Android 7? I know mercury is coming out with the lastest version of Android but what about the priv?

I'm currently looking for a phone, I have had the priv before and love it. Mercury's screen seems too small, and those specs don't fit me.
    Yeah I'm sure the 7 will come to the priv. No reason for BBRY not to bring that to this phone as the specs are all compatible. Just be more patient and enjoy the ride ok dude?
    01-14-17 05:12 PM
    I hope Blackberry adds the Camera2 Api in Android 7.
    01-15-17 07:45 AM
    Yeah I'm sure the 7 will come to the priv. No reason for BBRY not to bring that to this phone as the specs are all compatible. Just be more patient and enjoy the ride ok dude?
    If it involves spending money it might be considered an unnecessary expense. If moving it from the Mercury to the other BB Android devices is a simple and CHEAP transfer, I guess it could happen.

Yes, color me that cynical.
    rfin16, dejanh and xandros9 like this.
    01-15-17 09:27 AM

Yes, PRIV will receive Nougat. When? Most likely in or after March. I'm sure BlackBerry want the 'Mercury' to have exclusive right to Nougat and then it will roll out to the other devices.

Posted via BlackBerry Leap (Crackberry Edition)
    FF22 likes this.
    01-15-17 12:15 PM