12-10-15 02:18 PM
    And they are gone!
    12-10-15 02:22 PM
    And they are gone!
    I see 8 in stock.

EDIT: Now 6.
    12-10-15 02:35 PM
    I see 8 in stock.

Yea my bad I think it showed me something else since I already bought one last go around. Snap them up folks you won't be sorry. And in a pinch it makes a great winter hand warmer!
    ce71 and jonsource like this.
    12-10-15 02:36 PM
    And in a pinch it makes a great winter hand warmer!

Ha ha, nice. I've thought more than once, "Hey, I don't need gloves when I have this thing."

Hopefully my exchange Priv from Amazon will function a bit less like a personal mini-stove
    12-10-15 03:47 PM
    Nice they get like 10 every a week. Great job BB.
    12-10-15 03:58 PM
    Seems like the option to buy from Amazon.com (sold by) has been removed. Only options remaining are all third party.
    12-14-15 08:20 AM
    Seems like the option to buy from Amazon.com (sold by) has been removed. Only options remaining are all third party.
    Must be out of stock.
    12-14-15 08:24 AM
    That's what Amazon does when they don't have any but those who use them as a payment processor do.
    12-14-15 08:45 AM
    That's what Amazon does when they don't have any but those who use them as a payment processor do.
    Not really... Amazon.ca has the option for, er, Amazon.ca but it's perpetually out of stock. This is the opposite of what has been happening. The item is practically pulled and this hasn't happened for weeks since it was first launched with Amazon.com as the seller.

This basically means Amazon.com as the seller isn't even taking orders. Usually they would still allow you to order. One potential cause could be a high number of returns.
    12-14-15 09:15 AM
    Not really... Amazon.ca has the option for, er, Amazon.ca but it's perpetually out of stock. This is the opposite of what has been happening. The item is practically pulled and this hasn't happened for weeks since it was first launched with Amazon.com as the seller.

This basically means Amazon.com as the seller isn't even taking orders. Usually they would still allow you to order. One potential cause could be a high number of returns.

You sure? Amazon.ca actually seems to be taking orders.....

• Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
    • Expedited shipping available.
    • Domestic shipping rates and return policy.

PS plus they too offer high priced 3rd party options IF you choose.
    12-14-15 09:37 AM
    You sure? Amazon.ca actually seems to be taking orders.....

• Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
    • Expedited shipping available.
    • Domestic shipping rates and return policy.

PS plus they too offer high priced 3rd party options IF you choose.
    I said .com is not taking orders, at least for now. This was opposite to what I previously observed, .ca never took orders until of late, but .com was, even when it's out of stock.
    12-14-15 09:42 AM
    I said .com is not taking orders, at least for now. This was opposite to what I previously observed, .ca never took orders until of late, but .com was, even when it's out of stock.
    Clearly supply and demand of this thing is WAY out of whack. We know that for sure. Yes there is a certain demand. Yes there is a limited supply. Is something being done intentionally to make it appear like this is selling better than it is? Or more likely is BB producing these slowly based on previous experience of having over produced and under sold? Are there high returns as you have speculated? These are all questions we just don't know the answers too and probably never will. My guess is the middle one, slower production based on previous experience. They probably have stepped it up, but again we really just don't know.
    12-14-15 09:49 AM
    Does anyone no how the priv compares in sales to other phones . Doesn't amazon list the best selling phones .

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-14-15 01:16 PM
    If it turns out that BlackBerry is misrepresenting their sales by implying they are selling out, I'm pretty much done with the company.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 08:21 PM
    If it turns out that BlackBerry is misrepresenting their sales by implying they are selling out, I'm pretty much done with the company.

Posted via CB10

Meh... BB have been misrepresenting their sales since the Z10.

Wait for the 18th... They *have* tell the truth at quarterlies.
    12-15-15 05:10 AM
    2 Warehouse Deals units up for grabs, 651.43 and 689.75, Very Good and Like New respectively.

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Priv Blackberry Unlocked Smartphone - Black (U.S. Warranty)
    12-18-15 10:13 AM