It ALWAYS displays deleted confirmation. Am i the only one annoyed with this??

if you view it from pull down notification, press delete, you get delete confirmation, and option to undo.

if you open the message thru hub, and delete, you get delele/undo confirmation on the bottom...

as far i can tell, the delete confirmation is OFF in the hub setting... is there another one somewhere??

Am I the only one annoyed with deleted confirmations???-screenshot_2016-10-18-12-54-46.jpgAm I the only one annoyed with deleted confirmations???-screenshot_2016-10-18-12-54-50.jpgAm I the only one annoyed with deleted confirmations???-screenshot_2016-10-18-12-55-32.jpg
    10-18-16 01:01 PM
    The delete confirmation that you have set it to off is another thing.
    If you turn it on it will prompt you to press ok before it deletes the message.

The icons you shown don't require any action from you, they just stay on for few moments to let you reverse your action in case of mistake.

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv
    FF22 likes this.
    10-18-16 07:15 PM
    The delete confirmation that you have set it to off is another thing.
    If you turn it on it will prompt you to press ok before it deletes the message.

The icons you shown don't require any action from you, they just stay on for few moments to let you reverse your action in case of mistake.
    But that begs the question WHY he gets this delete confirmations and WHERE he can turn it off and on.
    I can't remember ever seeing those confirmation notifications when deleting stuff from the Hub. I only get these confirmations/undo option when deleting photos via the Camera app.
    ikalinin likes this.
    10-19-16 03:54 AM
    But that begs the question WHY he gets this delete confirmations and WHERE he can turn it off and on.
    I can't remember ever seeing those confirmation notifications when deleting stuff from the Hub. I only get these confirmations/undo option when deleting photos via the Camera app.
    Click settings of the hub, then click general settings , delete message confirmation , you can toggle it on or off.

10-19-16 09:08 AM
    Click settings of the hub, then click general settings , delete message confirmation , you can toggle it on or off.

this is a confirmation before the deletion actually happens.. i want to disable the deleted/undo confirmation, after the deletion.

found another unanswered thread over at android central.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask...-function.html
    10-19-16 09:35 AM
    this is a confirmation before the deletion actually happens.. i want to disable the deleted/undo confirmation, after the deletion.

found another unanswered thread over at android central.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask...-function.html
    I don't think that this is possible , I guess that this is a layer of security in case of a wrong delete of a message in order to have some seconds to cancel the action.

10-19-16 09:42 AM