Hello Community,
    I'm always a Fan of having all my Backgrounds in every Application Black. But some can't be change yet like the BlackBerry Hub and the BBM. So I was wondering if there is a way to make the view for all just black and White like a Ultra Power Saving Mode from Samsung? When I was Browsing with my BlackBerry PRIV and the Browser was in Black and White I got so much more Battery out of my Device. Is there any Option for it? Or no one is interested it something like that?

 B L A C K B E R R Y [ P R I V ]  | CB APP | A N D R O I D
    07-11-16 09:16 PM
    There's no way to make them ALL black/white. It's an app level option, meaning if the developer included the option in their app you can enable it but otherwise, it's not going to be possible.
    07-11-16 09:23 PM
    I still enjoy my contacts and BBM in my old Z30 with black background. Yaada and Solid Explorer are good work arounds.

AAF518
    07-11-16 09:27 PM
    There's no way to make them ALL black/white. It's an app level option, meaning if the developer included the option in their app you can enable it but otherwise, it's not going to be possible.
    So it looks like there is nothing I can do about it.

 B L A C K B E R R Y [ P R I V ]  | CB APP | A N D R O I D
    07-12-16 08:53 AM