Hi,
    I've got my PRIV synced to our BES via AfW. All appointments flagged as "out of office" in Outlook appear as tentative on the PRIV. Even more on the PRIV there isn't even an option to flag an appointment as out of office.

Is this an Android issue, PRIV issue?

BTW, on my other device (Classic, running BB10) appointments synced to the same BES and the same user are correctly flagged as either free, busy, tentative or out of office.

Anybody else seen this on the PRIV?
    07-05-16 10:52 AM
    It's not supported yet, but we're in the process of adding it as we speak. In active development along with "working elsewhere" status.
    kthhrrsn and dawnjc79 like this.
    07-05-16 11:21 AM
    It's not supported yet, but we're in the process of adding it as we speak. In active development along with "working elsewhere" status.
    That's so good to know! I was looking for the OOO option. I miss it! And I hate having to use my laptop!

Posted via CB10
    07-28-16 09:25 PM
    This is great news, loving the continual development with the Android apps!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-28-16 09:34 PM
    It looks like the out of office events are now in place but "working elsewhere" events show as out of office events. Is it still in the plans to incorporate the "working elsewhere" status?
    10-27-16 08:19 PM
    Wondering if anybody knows if this is still being developed?
    02-16-17 09:18 PM