The update was in the right direction but still fell short of my expectations. I am sure the future updates will much improve the Priv experience.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-12-15 06:04 PM
    The update was in the right direction but still fell short of my expectations. I am sure the future updates will much improve the Priv experience.

App updates are still pending. I think apps would update on Dec 14/15. I think after the apps have been updated, most issues would be resolved. Consider OS-update to be only half part of the overall equation. The other half (app updates) is yet to be applied.
    12-12-15 07:15 PM
    My isp's email is pop3 only. No imap yet. Sometimes it's the only option.
    Why do you use isp email? I quit doing that long ago as its tied to them and if you switch isp's then you no longer have it.
    12-12-15 07:34 PM
    I returned my phone to Bell and they gave me a brand new one. Everything on this one is working great.

12-13-15 07:01 PM
    I believe blackberry will pull this one out and get the updates we need. The Priv has a large fan base so far and I can't see blackberry letting this important launch go south.

I have seen several in the wild which was a big surprise to me and from all the talk on the Internet the Priv will be a winner just need to be willing to wait a little longer.

My 6s is having major issues with apps closing a few seconds after they are opened and apple has no fix so blackberry isn't the only one with issues.

12-13-15 07:13 PM

My 6s is having major issues with apps closing a few seconds after they are opened and apple has no fix so blackberry isn't the only one with issues.

On the latest 9.2? I'm not experiencing that, sorry. But I digress... Carry on
    12-13-15 07:28 PM
    After the update I noticed battery performance has gone from fantastic to acceptable. The decrease from 12 hours minimum to barely 8 hours does not sit well with me.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    Finally the on-screen charging indicator has returned just as mysteriously as it went away after the update. Battery performance is under investigation as I keep WiFi off and the wireless carrier network enabled for data.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    12-13-15 07:54 PM
32 12