I'm using an app called watermark and it stores all the videos watermarked on the internal storage. Now when I access it on the phone, I know where it is, but when I try to access it via USB and my laptop, Windows 10, the folder it is in is empty. I remember there used to be a folder called external SD on the internal memory itself, but it seems to be that is gone with MM. According to the phone, it is supposed to be under "Movies\com.watermark" but accessing Movies shows zero files. And yes, I have the phone set to USB for file transfers.

What am I doing wrong? And there is no option to save to the SD card with this app.
    08-30-16 11:39 AM
    so you cable your Priv to your PC and click on it. You don't see device memory (internal) and external (SD)?
    And many apps don't allow saving to SD card. SO you're gonna fill up the device memory faster than you had planned maybe
    08-30-16 12:10 PM
    I see the two folders, and when I click on the internal memory folder, I'm looking to access the video files that would be there but nothing shows up. There should be 2 subfolders in the "movie" folder on the internal memory because that is how it is on the phone, but when accessing on the PC... nothing.

And I don't plan on saving everything to the internal memory, that is just how that particular app is setup.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-30-16 12:32 PM
    I see the two folders, and when I click on the internal memory folder, I'm looking to access the video files that would be there but nothing shows up. There should be 2 subfolders in the "movie" folder on the internal memory because that is how it is on the phone, but when accessing on the PC... nothing.

And I don't plan on saving everything to the internal memory, that is just how that particular app is setup.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Look in the Android or android (are there really two, one UPPER and one LOWER?) and see if there's a subfolder in there with the files you need?

Also, if you have an sd card, check it, too.

Fully, navigate both places.

You can also use Search (Swipe upward and to the Left, hitting the search icon). Or Some File Managers have RECENT option to show newer files.

edited to add: I'm curious - which app is it? Developer name or Link?
    Last edited by F2; 08-30-16 at 03:53 PM.
    08-30-16 01:12 PM