Anyone else having issues accepting meeting requests from an Exchange account on the Priv?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 10:59 AM
    let me guess, once you accept, the sender doesn't get notified that you accepted the meeting? this happened to me a lot on android, one reason I had to get off. Sucks if that is still the case.
    11-10-15 11:03 AM
    It doesn't seem like it's even accepting the meeting. It says event saved but it's still tentative on my calendar and the invite is still in my inbox.

11-10-15 11:10 AM
    It doesn't seem like it's even accepting the meeting. It says event saved but it's still tentative on my calendar and the invite is still in my inbox.

The event doesn't clear from the inbox, but you should see a secondary 'sent' message sending the response.

Are you on the updated PIM apps from Google Play or the pre-loaded one still?
    11-10-15 11:14 AM
    I'm on the updated apps but it looks real hit or miss. I see a couple replies but nowhere near all the ones I would expect.

11-10-15 11:23 AM
    I just realized the sent items I see are from the meetings I've accepted on my PC. It seems like I can't accept meetings from the phone at this time.

11-10-15 12:29 PM
    I just realized the sent items I see are from the meetings I've accepted on my PC. It seems like I can't accept meetings from the phone at this time.

No, you should definitely be able to do that. So you're seeing the "Saved" toast appear, but no sent message in your Hub indicating you've accepted. Haven't seen this on version 1.1...
    11-10-15 04:18 PM
    Same problem with me. When certain people send a exchange email from their desktop I have no option to accept. If they send from BlackBerry then it works.
    I had exact same issue on my BB10's
    Why is this happening?

posted from my Priv!
    11-10-15 04:23 PM
    No, you should definitely be able to do that. So you're seeing the "Saved" toast appear, but no sent message in your Hub indicating you've accepted. Haven't seen this on version 1.1...
    Yes, that is partly what is happening. The meeting never accepts, it stays tentative on my calendar and the invite also stays in my inbox.

Let me know whatever you need me to do to test for you. I'm pretty technical and will help any way I can to get this resolved. I'm not going to say that my life is ruined over this but it is a pretty important function for me!

11-10-15 06:10 PM
    Yes, that is partly what is happening. The meeting never accepts, it stays tentative on my calendar and the invite also stays in my inbox.

Let me know whatever you need me to do to test for you. I'm pretty technical and will help any way I can to get this resolved. I'm not going to say that my life is ruined over this but it is a pretty important function for me!

Thank you very much! I'm discussing with the engineering team. We'll reach out if we have further questions.
    11-11-15 11:41 AM

Thank you very much! I'm discussing with the engineering team. We'll reach out if we have further questions.
    11-11-15 11:42 AM
    This is happening to me as well, anything I accept from PRIV doesn't actually accept. I'm on Exchange Active Sync.
    11-11-15 10:37 PM
    This is happening to me as well, anything I accept from PRIV doesn't actually accept. I'm on Exchange Active Sync.
    Could you both please PM me? I'd love to see if we can get some logs from your devices to help debug this.
    11-12-15 11:53 AM
    Could you both please PM me? I'd love to see if we can get some logs from your devices to help debug this.
    A little late to the party, but this is happening to me as well.
    12-02-15 12:20 PM