My volume UP button sit inside the case and make me hard to press it. Lousy quality. Use cheap part to make big profit.

John Chen, i'm shame on you!!!! You are make Blackberry become Nokia.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 05:48 AM
    The creaking etc I could put up with knowing it's a slider so has more moving parts than current phones.

My issue with the priv is either a hardware or software fault...maybe corrupt data. My last two privs rebooted a few times but ultimately crashed, rebooted but never came back on, this was while still updating software so I hadn't even had the phone set up properly. I've always had blackberry and recently sold my passport to upgrade to the priv

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 05:55 AM
    The creaking etc I could put up with knowing it's a slider so has more moving parts than current phones.

My issue with the priv is either a hardware or software fault...maybe corrupt data. My last two privs rebooted a few times but ultimately crashed, rebooted but never came back on, this was while still updating software so I hadn't even had the phone set up properly. I've always had blackberry and recently sold my passport to upgrade to the priv

Posted via CB10
    i had a slider before, although the first unit was defective, the second was rock solid. there should be no creaks of clicks really
    03-16-16 10:13 AM
    i had a slider before, although the first unit was defective, the second was rock solid. there should be no creaks of clicks really
    I agreed. Don't find a excuse for Blackberry. Technology is create a thing that people can't. Blackberry can solve the slide problem means he is pioneer but NOT.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-16 10:28 AM
29 12