A few years ago in the UK Simon bond wrote a book called "101 uses for a dead cat" which became something of a publishing sensation. Now that even blackberry realise that the priv can't cut it amongst the top end smart phone as they have just dropped the prices by 40-odd percent I have begun to think of other uses for my priv.

Here's what I've come up with so far:

1. On a recent skiing trip i found the Privs patented "smart heat" feature especially useful as way of keeping one hand warm. However I clearly need a second handset to keep the other hand warm but will wait until the price drops to �10 or so for that

2. The priv is also useful for propping up my iPad so that it's easier to read the news. This is a really helpful feature.

3. My cats really enjoy the sharp edges of the phone for scratching purposes and live rubbing their faces against it.

I wonder if we could get to 101 uses?

Please note for blackberry fanboys / apologists that this post relies on the use of a literary device called "irony". If you haven't come across that before check out Wikipedia.
    05-14-16 01:00 PM

Do this with the Priv to any BB10 diehard who comes into the Priv section and say how much they love their Passport/Z30 and will never go Android.
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-14-16 01:03 PM
    The flaw in your logic is that a dead Priv should generate no heat.

Posted via CB10
    Wezard and Carjackd like this.
    05-14-16 01:12 PM
    The flaw in your logic is that a dead Priv should generate no heat.
    Came here for this.
    gebco likes this.
    05-14-16 01:21 PM
    A few years ago in the UK Simon bond wrote a book called "101 uses for a dead cat" which became something of a publishing sensation. Now that even blackberry realise that the priv can't cut it amongst the top end smart phone as they have just dropped the prices by 40-odd percent I have begun to think of other uses for my priv.

Here's what I've come up with so far:

1. On a recent skiing trip i found the Privs patented "smart heat" feature especially useful as way of keeping one hand warm. However I clearly need a second handset to keep the other hand warm but will wait until the price drops to �10 or so for that

2. The priv is also useful for propping up my iPad so that it's easier to read the news. This is a really helpful feature.

3. My cats really enjoy the sharp edges of the phone for scratching purposes and live rubbing their faces against it.

I wonder if we could get to 101 uses?

Please note for blackberry fanboys / apologists that this post relies on the use of a literary device called "irony". If you haven't come across that before check out Wikipedia.
    When did BlackBerry drop the price for the Priv by 40%? It's still $649.00

Posted via the CrackBerry App for the BlackBerry Priv
    05-14-16 09:20 PM