WTA: multitasking issue
Lately.., my 64GB PlayBook loses its "multitasking" capability.
Merely opening a browser with one or two tabs, bridge messages, and bridge bbm ... then either bridge apps will flashes continuously .. with a "reload page" button.
the free memory left around 350MB with all three open windows mentioned above.
when bridge messages flashes like that, no other solution than closing the browser window.
the PB itself still has 20GB of free space.
it bridged to my 9860/184.108.40.2066 m which has free 150mb
the PB is using the latest official OS as well as the bridge app in the 9860.
is it a common problem..? anyone else experience the same issue..?
and is there known solution for this...?
thank you very much!
- CrackBerry User
11-23-2012, 08:27 PM #2
- 92 Posts
I have the same combination and no such problems. You could try and install the latest official OS on your phone which is 220.127.116.116. The links and instructions are on this site. that is the only difference I can see between our set ups. If that don't work then you could try a reinstalation of the OS on your PlayBook. I do have nearly 1G of free memory on the phone as I have a 32GB SD card installed and 30 odd GB free on the playbook.
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-26-2012, 12:28 AM #6
- 221 Posts
Re: WTA: multitasking issue
are u using the latest bridge app on your bb? probably it's a bridge problem... not the multitasking problem... do you have the same problem when it's not bridged?
I think you should ensure that you have the latest bridge app on your bb.. and then delete bridge profile on your pb and pair it again to create the new one....
I hope this could help...
- By loconite in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2007, 02:24 PM
- By HillaryP in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-18-2007, 10:14 PM
- By productionmanager in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2007, 03:18 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2007, 11:10 AM
- By kida in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 03-22-2007, 11:42 AM