- 01-26-13, 02:17 PM #2
BB10 runs on the same platform as the current PB OS.. they've just perfected it. If anything it will run better then the current software as it's optimized, and the apps are written native rather then in adobe air.
- CrackBerry Abuser
- 124 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Will the current playbook be strong enough to run the bb10 OS?
Thank you that is very informative what about hardware to my understanding the phone will have better hardwar like ram and so on
- 01-28-13, 07:13 PM #6
- 01-28-13, 11:05 PM #10
- 01-28-13, 11:38 PM #11
Not worried about BB10. My real question is, will it get BB11 when it comes out?
I was hoping RIM could do something like Apple and have devices that can handle at least 2 new OS updates till they really just can't do it.
May seem silly, but my 8310 didn't get 5.0. My 8520 didn't get 6.0 and my 9780 dind't get 7.0.... So it's a valid concern...
If they do it just as I stated here, the PB should be good till BB11. And the BB10 devices would be able to handle updates all the way up to BB12.
- 01-29-13, 03:18 AM #12
- 01-29-13, 03:54 AM #13
Back to the original poster ... No one know what the minimum system requirements are for BlackBerry 10 and what its been designed to run on. As has been noted, Dev Alpha A was a mini PlayBook and PlayBooks were given out to app developers to bolster development.
I'm not too worried
- By Kessen in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 11Last Post: 10-24-12, 07:08 AM
- By dan_dollar in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 35Last Post: 04-03-12, 04:39 PM
- By 530XI in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 5Last Post: 03-12-12, 09:00 AM
- By agentjucey in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 12Last Post: 12-31-11, 05:34 PM
- By jrios27 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 13Last Post: 05-19-11, 06:23 PM