Let me start of by saying that I'm loving my BlackBerry equipment! Currently being a student and running a small business my blackberries help me stay organized, connected, and on track.

Recently in o's 2.0 my wifi has been dropping every once in a while, and it usually doesn't work while I have bluetooth on (for bridging to my phone). I have had my playbook since December and haven't had any issues before so I really hope my playbook isn't a fault device. If anyone knows the issue or is having similar problems I would greatly appreciate hearing about it.

Thank you!
    03-19-12 11:45 PM
    There have been a few mentions of bt interfering with the wifi. It may be in the main pb forum and not this OS subforum.
    03-20-12 09:15 AM
    Seems there is a bug especially if the wifi requires a sign in page. Some say after getting signed in bt can be turned back on and some say not.

Hopefully a bug fix update rolls out soon.
    03-20-12 09:43 AM
    Hmm, yeah it's been happening on my home wifi or at my girlfriend's house. Hopefully RIM can patch this soon enough.
    03-20-12 12:44 PM
    Set static IP, don't use dhcp. I have same issue, after set to static IP, wifi never dropped again.
    03-24-12 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD