OK by now OS 2 has been out for a bit and we have been able to play with it and found a bunch of new things that are coming to our all ready wonderful tablet but I wanted a place where they are all together in one spot. Here is the few that Ive heard that are coming, add to it if anyone knows others:

*Spell Check
    *A2DP (BlueTooth audio)
    *Android App
    *Native Email
    *Some sort of native BB?? not 100% on this one
    12-17-11 07:49 AM
    actually theres no spell check or native email yet. what native BB are you talking about? native blackberry what?
    12-17-11 11:44 AM
    There is BIS setting under the about section. I would take screen shot but it has all with wifi info there.
    12-17-11 12:19 PM
    I'm still trying to decide if I want to take the plunge to beta (2.0). I've been waiting for A2DP what seems like forever and now that it here,...well....is the juice worth the squeeze. Feb is two months away, I guess I've waited this long. RIM has a BAD habit of not following release dates so how long do I actually have to wait....
    12-17-11 12:21 PM
    actually theres no spell check or native email yet. what native BB are you talking about? native blackberry what?
    I think he maybe meant to say BBM?
    12-17-11 12:28 PM
    There is BIS setting under the about section. I would take screen shot but it has all with wifi info there.
    I'm not seeing that in my about section..

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    12-17-11 01:01 PM
    BBM is what i ment...
    im talking about the beta for OS 2.0 on the PB.
    12-17-11 01:27 PM
    hmm havent played with it until now and my bbm seems to like crashing. it'll launch and when its spinning to load the main window, it crashes out. blah
    12-17-11 01:40 PM
    I'm not seeing that in my about section..

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    Nevermind it's just the bridge network setting i missread it
    12-17-11 01:49 PM
    apparently there is a "Reader" for websites as well. the "Reader" strips away all the adds and junk and give you a more enjoyable reading experience.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...18/index2.html
    01-07-12 05:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD