I'm on holiday in Spain and only read about the BB10 debacle a couple of days ago, as free wifi is at a premium (I'm currently leaching off the irish bar across The street after obtaining their wpa code (which never changes). To say I'm angry about this latest kick in the nads by BB would be an understatement. Sure, I'm happy with PlayBook in its current form but I detest big corporations reneging on promises to their loyal customers.

Surely it is now time for Dingleberry or whoever to show BB who really holds the power over our tablets and unlock the PB os to allow us to do whatever the hell we like with our PlayBooks. It is time for us to remove all the goodwill we have shown while awaiting the promised upgrade. We also have the law on our side if we wish to demand a refund for the price we paid, those of us who bought after the promise was made. For UK owners, that would come in the shape of the Sale of Goods Act (1979)(amended). All other countries come to other their own laws so consult them.

BlackBerry's comment about only selling 100,000 PlayBook units in the last quarter is laughable, seeing as it's a discontinued item and getting rarer than hens' teeth. And as for their promise to keep supporting the PlayBook, well would you believe that after what they have done on us?
    07-05-13 06:25 AM
    Take a look at rooting sub fourm.
    07-05-13 06:51 AM